*Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s three-month-old daughter North West was bombarded with swag from top fashion designers during Paris Fashion Week, where the couple made their grand return to the limelight..
Kim took to Twitter to show off pictures of the stylish presents from the likes of Alber Elbaz, Alexander Wang and Riccardo Tisci, which were all accompanied by hand-written notes.
First thanking Lanvin’s creative director Alber Elbaz for his three frilly and feminine creations, Kim wrote: ”Thank you Alber for the gorgeous clothes for North! #Lanvin”
Celine’s Phoebe Philo took a different approach, gifting North three classic sweaters and a pair of sneakers.
While Kim enthused, ”Can’t wait for North to wear these! Thank you so much Phoebe! #Celine”, fans were less convinced the items were appropriate for a baby girl, with one suggesting she give them to her young nephew Mason.
Alexander Wang was thinking long-term with his gift, writing in his note, ”Kanye, might take some time for her to grow into. But thought you and Kim might like!” Kim was thrilled with the toddler-sized on-trend leather dress, however, gushing, ”This is so 2 die!!! Thank you Alex! can’t wait for North to wear this!”
Meanwhile, Maison Martin Margiela offered the little one “a little embroidered blouse blanche,” with Kim writing, ”Her very own lab coat! Thank you!!!”
Kim saved her friend Riccardo Tisci for last and seemed particularly grateful for his graphic print Fall Bambi t-shirt, exclaiming, ”OMG Baby Bambi custom shirt for North!!! Thank you Riccardo!”
The 32-year-old reality star and her rapper boyfriend sat front row at Riccardo’s Givenchy spring/summer 2014 show on Sunday evening (Sept. 29), while baby North stayed at home to avoid the media frenzy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here