Well, Thursday night during his set in Manchester, while performing a track from Watch the Throne, “No Church in the Wild,” Mr. Carter apparently forgot some of the lyrics, reports Vibe:
Jay messed up on the line “Cocaine seats, all white like I got the whole thing bleached,” by forgetting the “cocaine seats” part. From there he loses his rhythm.
After the Plato and Socrates shout-outs on his “No Church in the wild” verse, Hov skipped the three lines: “I’m out here balling, I know y’all hear my sneaks/ Jesus was a carpenter, Yeezy he laid beats/ Hova flow the Holy Ghost, get the hell up out your seats.” He got back into the swing of things after the Frank Ocean hook, but someone up in the rafters caught the whole thing on camera.
When you think about, Hov probably has hundreds and hundreds of songs memorized so him forgetting a line here and there is bound to happen. And now, in the age of social media, we get to see it over and over.
In the meantime, Jay Z played Dublin Sunday night and headlines the NIA Arena in Birmingham on Oct. 8.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here