The movie, “Crazy Sexy Cool,” many believe, portrays her character as greedy, dishonest and insensitive, and that’s putting it lightly.
On the one hand it’s no secret that Pebbles nee Perri McKissick, has lots to say about the TLC/VH1 production, however she’s not ready to go completely public. But she she did give this little tidbit to Sister 2 Sister:
“I am not guilty of what these people have said and done for 20 years.”
Like we said, the former R&B singer/music exec/minister has been mum about the way she was depicted in the biopic, but TLC fans haven’t. On social media, TLC fans made her out to be public enemy #1.
Damn…her name is Pebbles and she’s being forced to dodge stones (how ironic)
Anyway, The TV movie, which attracted a record-breaking number of viewers Monday night, did nothing to help the poor girl’s case.
Though she could defend herself (and probably should), she said she’s not interested in a back-and-forth battle between her and T-Boz & Chilli. Instead, she’s just going through legal channels.
“Not going to comment about this anymore on here UN officially. Dealing with this though,” she wrote last week on Twitter.
Meanwhile, Yesterday, Chilli and T-Boz were on the radio (V103) in the ATL with Big Tigger. Here’s what they had to say in response to Pebbles:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here