*Actress Rashida Jones has gone in on female celebrities who show off way too much skin, urging them to “stop acting like whores.”
She doesn’t name names, but the “Parks and Recreation” star and daughter of Quincy Jones is calling on her Twitter peeps to reflect on what they see in music videos and at awards shows.
In a series of posts, she wrote, “This week’s celeb news takeaway: she who comes closest to showing the actual inside of her vagina is most popular. #stopactinglikewhores.
“Let me clarify,” she continued. “I don’t shame ANYone for anything they choose to do with their lives or bodies. But I think we All need to take a look at what we are accepting as ‘the norm’.
“There is a whole generation of young women watching. Sure, be Sexy but leave something to the imagination.”
Then, she joked: “Also, calling on all men to ‘show me dat a**’.”
Jones’ posts come weeks after Miley Cyrus’ provocative performance with Robin Thicke during the MTV Video Music Awards and her “Wrecking Ball” video, in which she swings about on a metal ball and chain wearing only boots, as well as Rihanna’s latest music video for “Pour It Up,” in which she shows off her pole dancing skills while donning nothing but a diamond-studded bra and thong.
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here