*Actress Rashida Jones has gone in on female celebrities who show off way too much skin, urging them to “stop acting like whores.”
She doesn’t name names, but the “Parks and Recreation” star and daughter of Quincy Jones is calling on her Twitter peeps to reflect on what they see in music videos and at awards shows.
In a series of posts, she wrote, “This week’s celeb news takeaway: she who comes closest to showing the actual inside of her vagina is most popular. #stopactinglikewhores.
“Let me clarify,” she continued. “I don’t shame ANYone for anything they choose to do with their lives or bodies. But I think we All need to take a look at what we are accepting as ‘the norm’.
“There is a whole generation of young women watching. Sure, be Sexy but leave something to the imagination.”
Then, she joked: “Also, calling on all men to ‘show me dat a**’.”
Jones’ posts come weeks after Miley Cyrus’ provocative performance with Robin Thicke during the MTV Video Music Awards and her “Wrecking Ball” video, in which she swings about on a metal ball and chain wearing only boots, as well as Rihanna’s latest music video for “Pour It Up,” in which she shows off her pole dancing skills while donning nothing but a diamond-studded bra and thong.
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Watch Killing)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here