*Actress Rashida Jones has gone in on female celebrities who show off way too much skin, urging them to “stop acting like whores.”
She doesn’t name names, but the “Parks and Recreation” star and daughter of Quincy Jones is calling on her Twitter peeps to reflect on what they see in music videos and at awards shows.
In a series of posts, she wrote, “This week’s celeb news takeaway: she who comes closest to showing the actual inside of her vagina is most popular. #stopactinglikewhores.
“Let me clarify,” she continued. “I don’t shame ANYone for anything they choose to do with their lives or bodies. But I think we All need to take a look at what we are accepting as ‘the norm’.
“There is a whole generation of young women watching. Sure, be Sexy but leave something to the imagination.”
Then, she joked: “Also, calling on all men to ‘show me dat a**’.”
Jones’ posts come weeks after Miley Cyrus’ provocative performance with Robin Thicke during the MTV Video Music Awards and her “Wrecking Ball” video, in which she swings about on a metal ball and chain wearing only boots, as well as Rihanna’s latest music video for “Pour It Up,” in which she shows off her pole dancing skills while donning nothing but a diamond-studded bra and thong.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here