*Actress Rashida Jones has gone in on female celebrities who show off way too much skin, urging them to “stop acting like whores.”
She doesn’t name names, but the “Parks and Recreation” star and daughter of Quincy Jones is calling on her Twitter peeps to reflect on what they see in music videos and at awards shows.
In a series of posts, she wrote, “This week’s celeb news takeaway: she who comes closest to showing the actual inside of her vagina is most popular. #stopactinglikewhores.
“Let me clarify,” she continued. “I don’t shame ANYone for anything they choose to do with their lives or bodies. But I think we All need to take a look at what we are accepting as ‘the norm’.
“There is a whole generation of young women watching. Sure, be Sexy but leave something to the imagination.”
Then, she joked: “Also, calling on all men to ‘show me dat a**’.”
Jones’ posts come weeks after Miley Cyrus’ provocative performance with Robin Thicke during the MTV Video Music Awards and her “Wrecking Ball” video, in which she swings about on a metal ball and chain wearing only boots, as well as Rihanna’s latest music video for “Pour It Up,” in which she shows off her pole dancing skills while donning nothing but a diamond-studded bra and thong.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here