*Actress Rashida Jones has gone in on female celebrities who show off way too much skin, urging them to “stop acting like whores.”
She doesn’t name names, but the “Parks and Recreation” star and daughter of Quincy Jones is calling on her Twitter peeps to reflect on what they see in music videos and at awards shows.
In a series of posts, she wrote, “This week’s celeb news takeaway: she who comes closest to showing the actual inside of her vagina is most popular. #stopactinglikewhores.
“Let me clarify,” she continued. “I don’t shame ANYone for anything they choose to do with their lives or bodies. But I think we All need to take a look at what we are accepting as ‘the norm’.
“There is a whole generation of young women watching. Sure, be Sexy but leave something to the imagination.”
Then, she joked: “Also, calling on all men to ‘show me dat a**’.”
Jones’ posts come weeks after Miley Cyrus’ provocative performance with Robin Thicke during the MTV Video Music Awards and her “Wrecking Ball” video, in which she swings about on a metal ball and chain wearing only boots, as well as Rihanna’s latest music video for “Pour It Up,” in which she shows off her pole dancing skills while donning nothing but a diamond-studded bra and thong.
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here