*Halle Berry has given birth! Yep, congrats are in order.
According to E! News, Saturday, the Oscar winning actress gave birth to a baby boy at Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles.
This is the second child for Halle and her first with her husband, Olivier Martinez. Berry has a 5-year-old daughter, Nahla, with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
In telling People, back in May that Ms. Berry was pregnant with a boy, Martinez said, “My son will remain an American, but I will remain French.”
He continued: “I remain a Frenchman in America, but I adapt to American culture. I feel good there—but I’m still a foreigner. My son will be an American.”
As of this posting no other details were available regarding the baby’s health, weight name.
Meanwhile, in other news about Halle, as we reported on Friday, she’s set to star in Steven Spielberg’s new CBS drama “Extant,” in which she’ll play an astronaut who returns home after a year-long solo mission in space.
The series is scheduled to air in summer 2014.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here