*Halle Berry has given birth! Yep, congrats are in order.
According to E! News, Saturday, the Oscar winning actress gave birth to a baby boy at Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles.
This is the second child for Halle and her first with her husband, Olivier Martinez. Berry has a 5-year-old daughter, Nahla, with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
In telling People, back in May that Ms. Berry was pregnant with a boy, Martinez said, “My son will remain an American, but I will remain French.”
He continued: “I remain a Frenchman in America, but I adapt to American culture. I feel good there—but I’m still a foreigner. My son will be an American.”
As of this posting no other details were available regarding the baby’s health, weight name.
Meanwhile, in other news about Halle, as we reported on Friday, she’s set to star in Steven Spielberg’s new CBS drama “Extant,” in which she’ll play an astronaut who returns home after a year-long solo mission in space.
The series is scheduled to air in summer 2014.
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here