*Halle Berry has given birth! Yep, congrats are in order.
According to E! News, Saturday, the Oscar winning actress gave birth to a baby boy at Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles.
This is the second child for Halle and her first with her husband, Olivier Martinez. Berry has a 5-year-old daughter, Nahla, with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
In telling People, back in May that Ms. Berry was pregnant with a boy, Martinez said, “My son will remain an American, but I will remain French.”
He continued: “I remain a Frenchman in America, but I adapt to American culture. I feel good there—but I’m still a foreigner. My son will be an American.”
As of this posting no other details were available regarding the baby’s health, weight name.
Meanwhile, in other news about Halle, as we reported on Friday, she’s set to star in Steven Spielberg’s new CBS drama “Extant,” in which she’ll play an astronaut who returns home after a year-long solo mission in space.
The series is scheduled to air in summer 2014.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here