*Halle Berry has given birth! Yep, congrats are in order.
According to E! News, Saturday, the Oscar winning actress gave birth to a baby boy at Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles.
This is the second child for Halle and her first with her husband, Olivier Martinez. Berry has a 5-year-old daughter, Nahla, with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
In telling People, back in May that Ms. Berry was pregnant with a boy, Martinez said, “My son will remain an American, but I will remain French.”
He continued: “I remain a Frenchman in America, but I adapt to American culture. I feel good there—but I’m still a foreigner. My son will be an American.”
As of this posting no other details were available regarding the baby’s health, weight name.
Meanwhile, in other news about Halle, as we reported on Friday, she’s set to star in Steven Spielberg’s new CBS drama “Extant,” in which she’ll play an astronaut who returns home after a year-long solo mission in space.
The series is scheduled to air in summer 2014.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addiction Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here