*Halle Berry has given birth! Yep, congrats are in order.
According to E! News, Saturday, the Oscar winning actress gave birth to a baby boy at Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles.
This is the second child for Halle and her first with her husband, Olivier Martinez. Berry has a 5-year-old daughter, Nahla, with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
In telling People, back in May that Ms. Berry was pregnant with a boy, Martinez said, “My son will remain an American, but I will remain French.”
He continued: “I remain a Frenchman in America, but I adapt to American culture. I feel good there—but I’m still a foreigner. My son will be an American.”
As of this posting no other details were available regarding the baby’s health, weight name.
Meanwhile, in other news about Halle, as we reported on Friday, she’s set to star in Steven Spielberg’s new CBS drama “Extant,” in which she’ll play an astronaut who returns home after a year-long solo mission in space.
The series is scheduled to air in summer 2014.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here