*”American Idol” isn’t be the only thing Jennifer Lopez and Mariah Carey have in common.
Radar Online is reporting that J.Lo’s assistant has quit her job and has been hired by Carey, who is now operating under a new management team.
Gilly Iyer has been planning her departure for a minute, the website reported, but decided to make her move only after Jermaine Durpi became Carey’s manager earlier this month.
A source told RadarOnline.com: ”Gilly had enough, she was over it. Gilly had been looking to leave for some time and as soon as Mariah hired Jermaine, she quit. Jennifer was stunned. But she has already hired a replacement.”
J.Lo’s boyfriend Casper Smart has allegedly been throwing his weight around and would ”mistreat, fire and alienate her” workers, according to Radar Online.
The source added: ”Casper always insisted that Jennifer’s staff call him Mr. Smart and even demanded that Gilly get him drinks.”
J.Lo and her former background dancer Casper, 18 years her junior, started dating in 2011 following her divorce from third husband Marc Anthony, however, sources allege the relationship is on the rocks and they don’t feel the same way about each other.
The couple, claims the source, are in ”different places” in their lives.
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here