*”American Idol” isn’t be the only thing Jennifer Lopez and Mariah Carey have in common.
Radar Online is reporting that J.Lo’s assistant has quit her job and has been hired by Carey, who is now operating under a new management team.
Gilly Iyer has been planning her departure for a minute, the website reported, but decided to make her move only after Jermaine Durpi became Carey’s manager earlier this month.
A source told RadarOnline.com: ”Gilly had enough, she was over it. Gilly had been looking to leave for some time and as soon as Mariah hired Jermaine, she quit. Jennifer was stunned. But she has already hired a replacement.”
J.Lo’s boyfriend Casper Smart has allegedly been throwing his weight around and would ”mistreat, fire and alienate her” workers, according to Radar Online.
The source added: ”Casper always insisted that Jennifer’s staff call him Mr. Smart and even demanded that Gilly get him drinks.”
J.Lo and her former background dancer Casper, 18 years her junior, started dating in 2011 following her divorce from third husband Marc Anthony, however, sources allege the relationship is on the rocks and they don’t feel the same way about each other.
The couple, claims the source, are in ”different places” in their lives.
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here