*”American Idol” isn’t be the only thing Jennifer Lopez and Mariah Carey have in common.
Radar Online is reporting that J.Lo’s assistant has quit her job and has been hired by Carey, who is now operating under a new management team.
Gilly Iyer has been planning her departure for a minute, the website reported, but decided to make her move only after Jermaine Durpi became Carey’s manager earlier this month.
A source told RadarOnline.com: ”Gilly had enough, she was over it. Gilly had been looking to leave for some time and as soon as Mariah hired Jermaine, she quit. Jennifer was stunned. But she has already hired a replacement.”
J.Lo’s boyfriend Casper Smart has allegedly been throwing his weight around and would ”mistreat, fire and alienate her” workers, according to Radar Online.
The source added: ”Casper always insisted that Jennifer’s staff call him Mr. Smart and even demanded that Gilly get him drinks.”
J.Lo and her former background dancer Casper, 18 years her junior, started dating in 2011 following her divorce from third husband Marc Anthony, however, sources allege the relationship is on the rocks and they don’t feel the same way about each other.
The couple, claims the source, are in ”different places” in their lives.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here