*”American Idol” isn’t be the only thing Jennifer Lopez and Mariah Carey have in common.
Radar Online is reporting that J.Lo’s assistant has quit her job and has been hired by Carey, who is now operating under a new management team.
Gilly Iyer has been planning her departure for a minute, the website reported, but decided to make her move only after Jermaine Durpi became Carey’s manager earlier this month.
A source told RadarOnline.com: ”Gilly had enough, she was over it. Gilly had been looking to leave for some time and as soon as Mariah hired Jermaine, she quit. Jennifer was stunned. But she has already hired a replacement.”
J.Lo’s boyfriend Casper Smart has allegedly been throwing his weight around and would ”mistreat, fire and alienate her” workers, according to Radar Online.
The source added: ”Casper always insisted that Jennifer’s staff call him Mr. Smart and even demanded that Gilly get him drinks.”
J.Lo and her former background dancer Casper, 18 years her junior, started dating in 2011 following her divorce from third husband Marc Anthony, however, sources allege the relationship is on the rocks and they don’t feel the same way about each other.
The couple, claims the source, are in ”different places” in their lives.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Chicago Cop (Jason Van Dyke) Who Killed Jaquan McDonald Free on Bond
- Jameis Winston: ‘Lions Do Not Accept Opinions of F*cking Sheep!’
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here