*”American Idol” isn’t be the only thing Jennifer Lopez and Mariah Carey have in common.
Radar Online is reporting that J.Lo’s assistant has quit her job and has been hired by Carey, who is now operating under a new management team.
Gilly Iyer has been planning her departure for a minute, the website reported, but decided to make her move only after Jermaine Durpi became Carey’s manager earlier this month.
A source told RadarOnline.com: ”Gilly had enough, she was over it. Gilly had been looking to leave for some time and as soon as Mariah hired Jermaine, she quit. Jennifer was stunned. But she has already hired a replacement.”
J.Lo’s boyfriend Casper Smart has allegedly been throwing his weight around and would ”mistreat, fire and alienate her” workers, according to Radar Online.
The source added: ”Casper always insisted that Jennifer’s staff call him Mr. Smart and even demanded that Gilly get him drinks.”
J.Lo and her former background dancer Casper, 18 years her junior, started dating in 2011 following her divorce from third husband Marc Anthony, however, sources allege the relationship is on the rocks and they don’t feel the same way about each other.
The couple, claims the source, are in ”different places” in their lives.
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here