“There’s this whole idea of first comes the marriage then the baby carriage so I was so nervous,” she revealed.
Of course Rev. Run would’ve liked for his daughter to be married before the baby carriage came into the picture but Vanessa says he’s happy to become a grandparent for the first time pretty soon.
“But my dad was actually really excited because this is the first grandchild for my family. I think somewhere deep inside he was kinda like, ‘When am I going to experience that part of life?’ Of course he wants us to get married, but for now he was like, ‘We’re gonna figure this out. Just be happy and have a healthy pregnancy. I’m behind you a hundred percent.’”
Simmons was able to breathe a little easier having the acceptance from her father that “meant the world” to her. She says that there is a possibility she and Mike will get married after their daughter gets here.
“Of course we talk about that [marriage] and it’s looking good. But I don’t want to be a pregnant bride. I wanna have a beautiful wedding, hopefully a destination wedding where I can show off my figure in a beautiful long flowing dress.”Like most mothers, the Pastrys visionary talked about her experiences with morning sickness and extreme food cravings brought on by the blogs.
“Anything I see I want. Every time my mom calls me she asks, ‘Where’s Mike?’ and I’m like, ‘He’s at 7-Eleven.’ The cherry-flavored Slurpee is my weakness. So is the Jamba Juice Mango-a-go-go smoothie.”
The couple was originally picking out names for a baby boy, but now that they know they have a “little princess” on the way Simmons says they’re “stumped” on what to name her.
“Now I’m stumped thinking of little girl names. But I’m excited because little girl clothes are amazing and I’m the girliest girl ever!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here