*WHAT: Five years after ending a successful three-year run as host of his own daily radio show in Chicago, Reach Media announced Monday that beginning Monday, October 14, 2013, award-winning journalist, author and television personality Roland Martin will debut his new nationally syndicated radio show “News One Now with Roland Martin,” airing Monday through Friday from 10 am to 1 pm (EST).
This represents a return to the format that made Martin a household name, featuring breaking news, pop culture commentary, public affairs and politics, entertainment and celebrity interviews, sports and technology, as well as other lifestyle topics.
“I am absolutely excited about returning to daily radio after departing WVON (Chicago) five years ago,” said Martin. “I look forward to engaging our audience on the most critical issues we face today.”
WHO: Nationally syndicated, award winning journalist Roland S. Martin is set to launch the radio component of his new multimedia program, which also includes television and the Internet later this fall.
WHEN: MONDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2013 AT 10 A.M. (EST
Attention Television, Print and Radio Media
Political expert, social media enthusiast and host of TV One’s new series “News One Now”, Roland Martin is available for interviews to discuss his new radio and other topics of interest.
To schedule interviews contact Jalila Larsuel, The FrontPage Firm, [email protected] or call 213-351-0042.
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here