*WHAT: Five years after ending a successful three-year run as host of his own daily radio show in Chicago, Reach Media announced Monday that beginning Monday, October 14, 2013, award-winning journalist, author and television personality Roland Martin will debut his new nationally syndicated radio show “News One Now with Roland Martin,” airing Monday through Friday from 10 am to 1 pm (EST).
This represents a return to the format that made Martin a household name, featuring breaking news, pop culture commentary, public affairs and politics, entertainment and celebrity interviews, sports and technology, as well as other lifestyle topics.
“I am absolutely excited about returning to daily radio after departing WVON (Chicago) five years ago,” said Martin. “I look forward to engaging our audience on the most critical issues we face today.”
WHO: Nationally syndicated, award winning journalist Roland S. Martin is set to launch the radio component of his new multimedia program, which also includes television and the Internet later this fall.
WHEN: MONDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2013 AT 10 A.M. (EST
Attention Television, Print and Radio Media
Political expert, social media enthusiast and host of TV One’s new series “News One Now”, Roland Martin is available for interviews to discuss his new radio and other topics of interest.
To schedule interviews contact Jalila Larsuel, The FrontPage Firm, [email protected] or call 213-351-0042.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here