*Rosario Dawson got real personal during an interview Tuesday on HuffPost Live.
During a discussion about her 1995 film “Kids” — the very first film she ever made — the 34-year-old actress revealed what age she lost her virginity in real life.
“I got spotted on the street. I auditioned. I worked on it for four days,” Dawson recalled of the film to HuffPost Live on Tuesday, Oct. 1. At just 15, Dawson acted in the controversial Larry Clark film that centered on New York teenagers (at least one of them knowingly HIV-positive) doing drugs and having unprotected sex. But, as Dawson pointed out, her character Ruby wasn’t someone she could relate to at the time.
“I didn’t even have sex until I was 20,” the “10 Years” star admitted. “My mom was a teenage mom, I was deathly afraid of being a teenage mom.”
And as for the film’s uncomfortable sex scenes, it surprisingly didn’t alarm her parents one bit. “With all the insanity that my character goes through, the only thing they cared about was not smoking,” she joked.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here