*Rosario Dawson got real personal during an interview Tuesday on HuffPost Live.
During a discussion about her 1995 film “Kids” — the very first film she ever made — the 34-year-old actress revealed what age she lost her virginity in real life.
“I got spotted on the street. I auditioned. I worked on it for four days,” Dawson recalled of the film to HuffPost Live on Tuesday, Oct. 1. At just 15, Dawson acted in the controversial Larry Clark film that centered on New York teenagers (at least one of them knowingly HIV-positive) doing drugs and having unprotected sex. But, as Dawson pointed out, her character Ruby wasn’t someone she could relate to at the time.
“I didn’t even have sex until I was 20,” the “10 Years” star admitted. “My mom was a teenage mom, I was deathly afraid of being a teenage mom.”
And as for the film’s uncomfortable sex scenes, it surprisingly didn’t alarm her parents one bit. “With all the insanity that my character goes through, the only thing they cared about was not smoking,” she joked.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here