*Rosario Dawson got real personal during an interview Tuesday on HuffPost Live.
During a discussion about her 1995 film “Kids” — the very first film she ever made — the 34-year-old actress revealed what age she lost her virginity in real life.
“I got spotted on the street. I auditioned. I worked on it for four days,” Dawson recalled of the film to HuffPost Live on Tuesday, Oct. 1. At just 15, Dawson acted in the controversial Larry Clark film that centered on New York teenagers (at least one of them knowingly HIV-positive) doing drugs and having unprotected sex. But, as Dawson pointed out, her character Ruby wasn’t someone she could relate to at the time.
“I didn’t even have sex until I was 20,” the “10 Years” star admitted. “My mom was a teenage mom, I was deathly afraid of being a teenage mom.”
And as for the film’s uncomfortable sex scenes, it surprisingly didn’t alarm her parents one bit. “With all the insanity that my character goes through, the only thing they cared about was not smoking,” she joked.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here