*Former rivals Chris Brown and Drake, who have clashed on several occasions in the past, are planning a “surprise” collaboration, according to sources close to the pair.
“Make no mistake, that’s going to happen. It will, but in time. Both of them like the element of surprise,” said a source.
The two recently posted the above picture of themselves hanging out in a recording studio together.
Breezy, 24, and Drizzy, 26, are also said to have been “talking” about getting others involved on their song, but it will depend on their fellow artists’ availability.
The source added to HollywoodLife.com: ”Chris is trying to get ‘X’ out and Drake’s enjoying the success of his new album sales.”
The pair have come to blows over Rihanna several times in the past but they ended their feud by hugging at the iHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas in September.
In June 2012, Brown and Drake had a bust up at a nightclub in New York, during which several people were injured after note passing about RiRi turned into a bottle-throwing brawl between their respective entourages.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here