*Former rivals Chris Brown and Drake, who have clashed on several occasions in the past, are planning a “surprise” collaboration, according to sources close to the pair.
“Make no mistake, that’s going to happen. It will, but in time. Both of them like the element of surprise,” said a source.
The two recently posted the above picture of themselves hanging out in a recording studio together.
Breezy, 24, and Drizzy, 26, are also said to have been “talking” about getting others involved on their song, but it will depend on their fellow artists’ availability.
The source added to HollywoodLife.com: ”Chris is trying to get ‘X’ out and Drake’s enjoying the success of his new album sales.”
The pair have come to blows over Rihanna several times in the past but they ended their feud by hugging at the iHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas in September.
In June 2012, Brown and Drake had a bust up at a nightclub in New York, during which several people were injured after note passing about RiRi turned into a bottle-throwing brawl between their respective entourages.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here