*Former rivals Chris Brown and Drake, who have clashed on several occasions in the past, are planning a “surprise” collaboration, according to sources close to the pair.
“Make no mistake, that’s going to happen. It will, but in time. Both of them like the element of surprise,” said a source.
The two recently posted the above picture of themselves hanging out in a recording studio together.
Breezy, 24, and Drizzy, 26, are also said to have been “talking” about getting others involved on their song, but it will depend on their fellow artists’ availability.
The source added to HollywoodLife.com: ”Chris is trying to get ‘X’ out and Drake’s enjoying the success of his new album sales.”
The pair have come to blows over Rihanna several times in the past but they ended their feud by hugging at the iHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas in September.
In June 2012, Brown and Drake had a bust up at a nightclub in New York, during which several people were injured after note passing about RiRi turned into a bottle-throwing brawl between their respective entourages.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here