*Former rivals Chris Brown and Drake, who have clashed on several occasions in the past, are planning a “surprise” collaboration, according to sources close to the pair.
“Make no mistake, that’s going to happen. It will, but in time. Both of them like the element of surprise,” said a source.
The two recently posted the above picture of themselves hanging out in a recording studio together.
Breezy, 24, and Drizzy, 26, are also said to have been “talking” about getting others involved on their song, but it will depend on their fellow artists’ availability.
The source added to HollywoodLife.com: ”Chris is trying to get ‘X’ out and Drake’s enjoying the success of his new album sales.”
The pair have come to blows over Rihanna several times in the past but they ended their feud by hugging at the iHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas in September.
In June 2012, Brown and Drake had a bust up at a nightclub in New York, during which several people were injured after note passing about RiRi turned into a bottle-throwing brawl between their respective entourages.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here