*The October 23rd episode of “Preachers of L.A.” gave the Oxygen network its best Wednesday primetime ever with adults 18-49 and delivered 1.2 million total viewers.
The episode was also the highest-rated episode of the series so far, and performed well on social media with #PreachersofLA and #BishopJones trending.
#BishopJones, a.k.a. Bishop Noel Jones, was shown in the episode preparing his lady friend – whom he refers to as just “friend, period” – to face the possible interrogation of their relationship by the show’s first ladies (and one first lady to be) at an upcoming tea.
Watch the entire episode below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- Beyonce's Lemonade Drama, Prince Updates, Boycotting Target and More! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here