*The Jacksons aren’t gonna like this news.
In fact, they’ve been dreading this day for two years.
RELATED CONTENT: Conrad Murray Now Looking for Book Deal, Reality Show
Unfortunately, for them and Michael Jackson fans, Dr. Conrad Murray is no longer behind bars. Yes, he’s now a free man after serving a 2-year jail sentence for killing Michael Jackson.
The L.A. County Sheriff’s Department, according to TMZ, released Murray in the wee-hours of the morning.
The good doc has been locked up since November ’11 after being convicted of manslaughter. He was sentenced to 4 years in prison … but 2 is normal for a 4-year sentence.
As we previously reported … Murray plans to try and get his medical license back in Nevada and block revocation in California — our sources say he doesn’t stand a chance.
He’s also looking to hire a publicist once he’s out — to help change his image.
Hmm, in our opinion, it’s gonna take more than an image change. He will forever be known as the man who killed Michael Jackson. He might want to look into plastic surgery to change his face.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here