*The Jacksons aren’t gonna like this news.
In fact, they’ve been dreading this day for two years.
RELATED CONTENT: Conrad Murray Now Looking for Book Deal, Reality Show
Unfortunately, for them and Michael Jackson fans, Dr. Conrad Murray is no longer behind bars. Yes, he’s now a free man after serving a 2-year jail sentence for killing Michael Jackson.
The L.A. County Sheriff’s Department, according to TMZ, released Murray in the wee-hours of the morning.
The good doc has been locked up since November ’11 after being convicted of manslaughter. He was sentenced to 4 years in prison … but 2 is normal for a 4-year sentence.
As we previously reported … Murray plans to try and get his medical license back in Nevada and block revocation in California — our sources say he doesn’t stand a chance.
He’s also looking to hire a publicist once he’s out — to help change his image.
Hmm, in our opinion, it’s gonna take more than an image change. He will forever be known as the man who killed Michael Jackson. He might want to look into plastic surgery to change his face.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here