*The Jacksons aren’t gonna like this news.
In fact, they’ve been dreading this day for two years.
RELATED CONTENT: Conrad Murray Now Looking for Book Deal, Reality Show
Unfortunately, for them and Michael Jackson fans, Dr. Conrad Murray is no longer behind bars. Yes, he’s now a free man after serving a 2-year jail sentence for killing Michael Jackson.
The L.A. County Sheriff’s Department, according to TMZ, released Murray in the wee-hours of the morning.
The good doc has been locked up since November ’11 after being convicted of manslaughter. He was sentenced to 4 years in prison … but 2 is normal for a 4-year sentence.
As we previously reported … Murray plans to try and get his medical license back in Nevada and block revocation in California — our sources say he doesn’t stand a chance.
He’s also looking to hire a publicist once he’s out — to help change his image.
Hmm, in our opinion, it’s gonna take more than an image change. He will forever be known as the man who killed Michael Jackson. He might want to look into plastic surgery to change his face.
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here