*The Jacksons aren’t gonna like this news.
In fact, they’ve been dreading this day for two years.
RELATED CONTENT: Conrad Murray Now Looking for Book Deal, Reality Show
Unfortunately, for them and Michael Jackson fans, Dr. Conrad Murray is no longer behind bars. Yes, he’s now a free man after serving a 2-year jail sentence for killing Michael Jackson.
The L.A. County Sheriff’s Department, according to TMZ, released Murray in the wee-hours of the morning.
The good doc has been locked up since November ’11 after being convicted of manslaughter. He was sentenced to 4 years in prison … but 2 is normal for a 4-year sentence.
As we previously reported … Murray plans to try and get his medical license back in Nevada and block revocation in California — our sources say he doesn’t stand a chance.
He’s also looking to hire a publicist once he’s out — to help change his image.
Hmm, in our opinion, it’s gonna take more than an image change. He will forever be known as the man who killed Michael Jackson. He might want to look into plastic surgery to change his face.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here