*The Jacksons aren’t gonna like this news.
In fact, they’ve been dreading this day for two years.
RELATED CONTENT: Conrad Murray Now Looking for Book Deal, Reality Show
Unfortunately, for them and Michael Jackson fans, Dr. Conrad Murray is no longer behind bars. Yes, he’s now a free man after serving a 2-year jail sentence for killing Michael Jackson.
The L.A. County Sheriff’s Department, according to TMZ, released Murray in the wee-hours of the morning.
The good doc has been locked up since November ’11 after being convicted of manslaughter. He was sentenced to 4 years in prison … but 2 is normal for a 4-year sentence.
As we previously reported … Murray plans to try and get his medical license back in Nevada and block revocation in California — our sources say he doesn’t stand a chance.
He’s also looking to hire a publicist once he’s out — to help change his image.
Hmm, in our opinion, it’s gonna take more than an image change. He will forever be known as the man who killed Michael Jackson. He might want to look into plastic surgery to change his face.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here