*Just when you thought they were done in court…they’re not.
Four years after their divorce, Usher and his ex-wife Tameka Foster continue with legal disputes in relation to their two sons.
Foster, a personal stylist who married the singer in 2007 after working for him, is reportedly asking a judge to reprimand Usher, 34, for ditching co-parenting classes the couple were required to attend, according to TMZ.
Usher has primary custody of their two sons 5-year-old Usher Raymond V, who goes by Cinco, and Naviyd Raymond, 3. Foster reportedly claims that the singer has been leaving her out of the loop on their children’s happenings.
Foster is supposed to be included in “important family decisions,” the gossip site claims, and Usher has been shutting her out. She is reportedly asking a court to hold Ursh in contempt and order him to “be a better co-parent.”
Despite their divorce the former couple has endured several hardships together in recent months – especially with the sudden death of Foster’s 11-year-old son Kile in July 2012 after a tragic jet ski accident left him brain dead.
Then this year in August, Usher’s eldest son Cinco nearly drowned in a pool after getting his arm caught in a drain.
“I am blessed and fortunate to say that my son Usher V is doing well and is recovering,” the singer said in a statement at the time.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here