*Just when you thought they were done in court…they’re not.
Four years after their divorce, Usher and his ex-wife Tameka Foster continue with legal disputes in relation to their two sons.
Foster, a personal stylist who married the singer in 2007 after working for him, is reportedly asking a judge to reprimand Usher, 34, for ditching co-parenting classes the couple were required to attend, according to TMZ.
Usher has primary custody of their two sons 5-year-old Usher Raymond V, who goes by Cinco, and Naviyd Raymond, 3. Foster reportedly claims that the singer has been leaving her out of the loop on their children’s happenings.
Foster is supposed to be included in “important family decisions,” the gossip site claims, and Usher has been shutting her out. She is reportedly asking a court to hold Ursh in contempt and order him to “be a better co-parent.”
Despite their divorce the former couple has endured several hardships together in recent months – especially with the sudden death of Foster’s 11-year-old son Kile in July 2012 after a tragic jet ski accident left him brain dead.
Then this year in August, Usher’s eldest son Cinco nearly drowned in a pool after getting his arm caught in a drain.
“I am blessed and fortunate to say that my son Usher V is doing well and is recovering,” the singer said in a statement at the time.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here