*Just when you thought they were done in court…they’re not.
Four years after their divorce, Usher and his ex-wife Tameka Foster continue with legal disputes in relation to their two sons.
Foster, a personal stylist who married the singer in 2007 after working for him, is reportedly asking a judge to reprimand Usher, 34, for ditching co-parenting classes the couple were required to attend, according to TMZ.
Usher has primary custody of their two sons 5-year-old Usher Raymond V, who goes by Cinco, and Naviyd Raymond, 3. Foster reportedly claims that the singer has been leaving her out of the loop on their children’s happenings.
Foster is supposed to be included in “important family decisions,” the gossip site claims, and Usher has been shutting her out. She is reportedly asking a court to hold Ursh in contempt and order him to “be a better co-parent.”
Despite their divorce the former couple has endured several hardships together in recent months – especially with the sudden death of Foster’s 11-year-old son Kile in July 2012 after a tragic jet ski accident left him brain dead.
Then this year in August, Usher’s eldest son Cinco nearly drowned in a pool after getting his arm caught in a drain.
“I am blessed and fortunate to say that my son Usher V is doing well and is recovering,” the singer said in a statement at the time.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here