*Just when you thought they were done in court…they’re not.
Four years after their divorce, Usher and his ex-wife Tameka Foster continue with legal disputes in relation to their two sons.
Foster, a personal stylist who married the singer in 2007 after working for him, is reportedly asking a judge to reprimand Usher, 34, for ditching co-parenting classes the couple were required to attend, according to TMZ.
Usher has primary custody of their two sons 5-year-old Usher Raymond V, who goes by Cinco, and Naviyd Raymond, 3. Foster reportedly claims that the singer has been leaving her out of the loop on their children’s happenings.
Foster is supposed to be included in “important family decisions,” the gossip site claims, and Usher has been shutting her out. She is reportedly asking a court to hold Ursh in contempt and order him to “be a better co-parent.”
Despite their divorce the former couple has endured several hardships together in recent months – especially with the sudden death of Foster’s 11-year-old son Kile in July 2012 after a tragic jet ski accident left him brain dead.
Then this year in August, Usher’s eldest son Cinco nearly drowned in a pool after getting his arm caught in a drain.
“I am blessed and fortunate to say that my son Usher V is doing well and is recovering,” the singer said in a statement at the time.
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here