The ladies gave tearful goodbyes with the uncertainty of the show’s future. They were picked up for a summer test run which reportedly brought in high ratings, but the execs have yet to confirm another season.
“I just felt so blessed and honored to share my life with you guys, for people to get to know the real me,” said former Cheetah Girl Adrienne Bailon.
Tamar struggled with her words for the first time we can think of, as she fought back her tears and went on to express her love for her co-hosts.
“I come from a family of sisters, and most of the time I feel like they accept me because they’re my sisters, but I’ve been blessed with another set of sisters who accept me for exactly who I am,” Tamar said.
Tamara was thankful to her fans for finally recognizing her as an individual and not just a twin from the show “Tia & Tamera.”
“This has been so much fun and it’s so great for you guys to accept me as an individual, as me just being Tamera. It took a lot of courage to be here by myself,” she said.
They all gave what could likely be their final goodbyes, but Adrienne is definitely keeping hope alive for “The Real.”
“Hopefully, this is not the end of ‘The Real,'” she said.
Watch the ladies’ tearful farewell:
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here