The ladies gave tearful goodbyes with the uncertainty of the show’s future. They were picked up for a summer test run which reportedly brought in high ratings, but the execs have yet to confirm another season.
“I just felt so blessed and honored to share my life with you guys, for people to get to know the real me,” said former Cheetah Girl Adrienne Bailon.
Tamar struggled with her words for the first time we can think of, as she fought back her tears and went on to express her love for her co-hosts.
“I come from a family of sisters, and most of the time I feel like they accept me because they’re my sisters, but I’ve been blessed with another set of sisters who accept me for exactly who I am,” Tamar said.
Tamara was thankful to her fans for finally recognizing her as an individual and not just a twin from the show “Tia & Tamera.”
“This has been so much fun and it’s so great for you guys to accept me as an individual, as me just being Tamera. It took a lot of courage to be here by myself,” she said.
They all gave what could likely be their final goodbyes, but Adrienne is definitely keeping hope alive for “The Real.”
“Hopefully, this is not the end of ‘The Real,'” she said.
Watch the ladies’ tearful farewell:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here