The ladies gave tearful goodbyes with the uncertainty of the show’s future. They were picked up for a summer test run which reportedly brought in high ratings, but the execs have yet to confirm another season.
“I just felt so blessed and honored to share my life with you guys, for people to get to know the real me,” said former Cheetah Girl Adrienne Bailon.
Tamar struggled with her words for the first time we can think of, as she fought back her tears and went on to express her love for her co-hosts.
“I come from a family of sisters, and most of the time I feel like they accept me because they’re my sisters, but I’ve been blessed with another set of sisters who accept me for exactly who I am,” Tamar said.
Tamara was thankful to her fans for finally recognizing her as an individual and not just a twin from the show “Tia & Tamera.”
“This has been so much fun and it’s so great for you guys to accept me as an individual, as me just being Tamera. It took a lot of courage to be here by myself,” she said.
They all gave what could likely be their final goodbyes, but Adrienne is definitely keeping hope alive for “The Real.”
“Hopefully, this is not the end of ‘The Real,'” she said.
Watch the ladies’ tearful farewell:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here