The ladies gave tearful goodbyes with the uncertainty of the show’s future. They were picked up for a summer test run which reportedly brought in high ratings, but the execs have yet to confirm another season.
“I just felt so blessed and honored to share my life with you guys, for people to get to know the real me,” said former Cheetah Girl Adrienne Bailon.
Tamar struggled with her words for the first time we can think of, as she fought back her tears and went on to express her love for her co-hosts.
“I come from a family of sisters, and most of the time I feel like they accept me because they’re my sisters, but I’ve been blessed with another set of sisters who accept me for exactly who I am,” Tamar said.
Tamara was thankful to her fans for finally recognizing her as an individual and not just a twin from the show “Tia & Tamera.”
“This has been so much fun and it’s so great for you guys to accept me as an individual, as me just being Tamera. It took a lot of courage to be here by myself,” she said.
They all gave what could likely be their final goodbyes, but Adrienne is definitely keeping hope alive for “The Real.”
“Hopefully, this is not the end of ‘The Real,'” she said.
Watch the ladies’ tearful farewell:
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here