*Timbaland’s marriage has come to what could be a very expensive end.
The famed music producer’s wife, Monique Mosley, has filed for divorce after five years of marriage and is requesting a large sum of money from her soon-to-be ex-husband, TMZ reports.
According to documents obtained by the website, Mosley is asking for child support not just for her 5-year-old daughter with Timbaland, but also for her 10-year-old child from a previous relationship. She reasons that the rapper has “publicly and privately proclaimed this child as his own.”
Additionally, Mosley is requesting life insurance, alimony, and money for private schooling, vacations, and summer camp.
Per TMZ, she’s also asking her ex to cover her legal expenses and wants “rehabilitative alimony” as well as permanent alimony.
Timbaland, 41, and Mosley — together for 10 years, married for five — welcomed daughter Reign in 2007. He also has two sons, Demetrius and Frankie, from a previous relationship.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here