*Timbaland’s marriage has come to what could be a very expensive end.
The famed music producer’s wife, Monique Mosley, has filed for divorce after five years of marriage and is requesting a large sum of money from her soon-to-be ex-husband, TMZ reports.
According to documents obtained by the website, Mosley is asking for child support not just for her 5-year-old daughter with Timbaland, but also for her 10-year-old child from a previous relationship. She reasons that the rapper has “publicly and privately proclaimed this child as his own.”
Additionally, Mosley is requesting life insurance, alimony, and money for private schooling, vacations, and summer camp.
Per TMZ, she’s also asking her ex to cover her legal expenses and wants “rehabilitative alimony” as well as permanent alimony.
Timbaland, 41, and Mosley — together for 10 years, married for five — welcomed daughter Reign in 2007. He also has two sons, Demetrius and Frankie, from a previous relationship.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here