*Timbaland’s marriage has come to what could be a very expensive end.
The famed music producer’s wife, Monique Mosley, has filed for divorce after five years of marriage and is requesting a large sum of money from her soon-to-be ex-husband, TMZ reports.
According to documents obtained by the website, Mosley is asking for child support not just for her 5-year-old daughter with Timbaland, but also for her 10-year-old child from a previous relationship. She reasons that the rapper has “publicly and privately proclaimed this child as his own.”
Additionally, Mosley is requesting life insurance, alimony, and money for private schooling, vacations, and summer camp.
Per TMZ, she’s also asking her ex to cover her legal expenses and wants “rehabilitative alimony” as well as permanent alimony.
Timbaland, 41, and Mosley — together for 10 years, married for five — welcomed daughter Reign in 2007. He also has two sons, Demetrius and Frankie, from a previous relationship.
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here