*Timbaland’s marriage has come to what could be a very expensive end.
The famed music producer’s wife, Monique Mosley, has filed for divorce after five years of marriage and is requesting a large sum of money from her soon-to-be ex-husband, TMZ reports.
According to documents obtained by the website, Mosley is asking for child support not just for her 5-year-old daughter with Timbaland, but also for her 10-year-old child from a previous relationship. She reasons that the rapper has “publicly and privately proclaimed this child as his own.”
Additionally, Mosley is requesting life insurance, alimony, and money for private schooling, vacations, and summer camp.
Per TMZ, she’s also asking her ex to cover her legal expenses and wants “rehabilitative alimony” as well as permanent alimony.
Timbaland, 41, and Mosley — together for 10 years, married for five — welcomed daughter Reign in 2007. He also has two sons, Demetrius and Frankie, from a previous relationship.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues: Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here