*Timbaland’s marriage has come to what could be a very expensive end.
The famed music producer’s wife, Monique Mosley, has filed for divorce after five years of marriage and is requesting a large sum of money from her soon-to-be ex-husband, TMZ reports.
According to documents obtained by the website, Mosley is asking for child support not just for her 5-year-old daughter with Timbaland, but also for her 10-year-old child from a previous relationship. She reasons that the rapper has “publicly and privately proclaimed this child as his own.”
Additionally, Mosley is requesting life insurance, alimony, and money for private schooling, vacations, and summer camp.
Per TMZ, she’s also asking her ex to cover her legal expenses and wants “rehabilitative alimony” as well as permanent alimony.
Timbaland, 41, and Mosley — together for 10 years, married for five — welcomed daughter Reign in 2007. He also has two sons, Demetrius and Frankie, from a previous relationship.
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here