*VH1 went into beast mode with its original movie “CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story,” which became the network’s highest-rated telecast in more than five years.
The 9 p.m. premiere last night averaged 4.5 million total viewers and ranks as the No. 1 original cable movie this year in adults and women 18-49. It’s also VH1’s highest-rated original movie ever, and according to SocialGuide, was the most tweeted program last night with 1.92 million tweets generated — four times greater than the No. 2 program, “Monday Night Football,” where the New York Giants finally won a game.
“CrazySexyCool,” which follows TLC’s rise to fame in the 1990s, stars KeKe Palmer as Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas, Lil Mama as Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes, and Drew Sidora as Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins.
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here