*VH1 went into beast mode with its original movie “CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story,” which became the network’s highest-rated telecast in more than five years.
The 9 p.m. premiere last night averaged 4.5 million total viewers and ranks as the No. 1 original cable movie this year in adults and women 18-49. It’s also VH1’s highest-rated original movie ever, and according to SocialGuide, was the most tweeted program last night with 1.92 million tweets generated — four times greater than the No. 2 program, “Monday Night Football,” where the New York Giants finally won a game.
“CrazySexyCool,” which follows TLC’s rise to fame in the 1990s, stars KeKe Palmer as Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas, Lil Mama as Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes, and Drew Sidora as Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins.
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here