*VH1 went into beast mode with its original movie “CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story,” which became the network’s highest-rated telecast in more than five years.
The 9 p.m. premiere last night averaged 4.5 million total viewers and ranks as the No. 1 original cable movie this year in adults and women 18-49. It’s also VH1’s highest-rated original movie ever, and according to SocialGuide, was the most tweeted program last night with 1.92 million tweets generated — four times greater than the No. 2 program, “Monday Night Football,” where the New York Giants finally won a game.
“CrazySexyCool,” which follows TLC’s rise to fame in the 1990s, stars KeKe Palmer as Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas, Lil Mama as Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes, and Drew Sidora as Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here