*Choreographer Wade Robson’s allegations that he was sexually abused as a child by Michael Jackson are set to go before a court next year.
Wade testified on behalf of the King of Pop at his 2005 child molestation trial, but has since changed his story and claims Jackson molested him for seven years when he was a child and that he was “brainwashed” by the singer to defend him in court.
Now the case will go to trial on June 2, 2014 to determine whether or not Robson’s claim against Jackson’s estate has any merit. Reps for the estate argue that Robson’s bid is too far past the deadline for claims and is undermined by the fact the singer is now deceased, writing, “Any further investigation into the factual allegations of the Petition will necessarily be compromised considerably by the untimeliness of the allegations.”
Jackson was killed by an overdose of the anesthetic Propofol in June, 2009. Dr. Conrad Murray is currently serving a jail sentence for involuntary manslaughter for administering the drug.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here