*Choreographer Wade Robson’s allegations that he was sexually abused as a child by Michael Jackson are set to go before a court next year.
Wade testified on behalf of the King of Pop at his 2005 child molestation trial, but has since changed his story and claims Jackson molested him for seven years when he was a child and that he was “brainwashed” by the singer to defend him in court.
Now the case will go to trial on June 2, 2014 to determine whether or not Robson’s claim against Jackson’s estate has any merit. Reps for the estate argue that Robson’s bid is too far past the deadline for claims and is undermined by the fact the singer is now deceased, writing, “Any further investigation into the factual allegations of the Petition will necessarily be compromised considerably by the untimeliness of the allegations.”
Jackson was killed by an overdose of the anesthetic Propofol in June, 2009. Dr. Conrad Murray is currently serving a jail sentence for involuntary manslaughter for administering the drug.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Hot Rumor: The Entire ‘L&HH: Atlanta’ Cast Has Been Fired!
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here