*Choreographer Wade Robson’s allegations that he was sexually abused as a child by Michael Jackson are set to go before a court next year.
Wade testified on behalf of the King of Pop at his 2005 child molestation trial, but has since changed his story and claims Jackson molested him for seven years when he was a child and that he was “brainwashed” by the singer to defend him in court.
Now the case will go to trial on June 2, 2014 to determine whether or not Robson’s claim against Jackson’s estate has any merit. Reps for the estate argue that Robson’s bid is too far past the deadline for claims and is undermined by the fact the singer is now deceased, writing, “Any further investigation into the factual allegations of the Petition will necessarily be compromised considerably by the untimeliness of the allegations.”
Jackson was killed by an overdose of the anesthetic Propofol in June, 2009. Dr. Conrad Murray is currently serving a jail sentence for involuntary manslaughter for administering the drug.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here