*Choreographer Wade Robson’s allegations that he was sexually abused as a child by Michael Jackson are set to go before a court next year.
Wade testified on behalf of the King of Pop at his 2005 child molestation trial, but has since changed his story and claims Jackson molested him for seven years when he was a child and that he was “brainwashed” by the singer to defend him in court.
Now the case will go to trial on June 2, 2014 to determine whether or not Robson’s claim against Jackson’s estate has any merit. Reps for the estate argue that Robson’s bid is too far past the deadline for claims and is undermined by the fact the singer is now deceased, writing, “Any further investigation into the factual allegations of the Petition will necessarily be compromised considerably by the untimeliness of the allegations.”
Jackson was killed by an overdose of the anesthetic Propofol in June, 2009. Dr. Conrad Murray is currently serving a jail sentence for involuntary manslaughter for administering the drug.
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here