Inside Usher is showcasing his personal training methods and how they helped sculpt his body. The “Confessions” singer has been worked hard to shape up for his role as Sugar Ray Leonard in “Hands of Stone.”
During that time he did a fitness shoot at Gleason’s Gym in Brooklyn this summer with the goal of getting down to Sugar Ray’s weight of 146.
“I train like an athlete every day, believe it or not,” Usher revealed.
He said he was previously at the weight of 180 and began cycling.
“Mentally, I’m the type of person who can ignore the pain. Put it somewhere else and allow my body to just go there,” Usher also revealed. “But I always suffer. You can’t box, ride a bike for 20 miles in the heat—Georgia heat—and then go to the studio and rehearse. That’s not happening.”
Meanwhile, it looks as though Usher’s ex, Tameka Foster, is still diggin’ on what she no longer has. After seeing Ursh’s new bangin’ body of the cover of Men’s Heath, she tweeted one of the pics from the spread with the caption: “…. Well dizzzzam Usher!” and she did the @ thingy so he know she said it.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here