Inside Usher is showcasing his personal training methods and how they helped sculpt his body. The “Confessions” singer has been worked hard to shape up for his role as Sugar Ray Leonard in “Hands of Stone.”
During that time he did a fitness shoot at Gleason’s Gym in Brooklyn this summer with the goal of getting down to Sugar Ray’s weight of 146.
“I train like an athlete every day, believe it or not,” Usher revealed.
He said he was previously at the weight of 180 and began cycling.
“Mentally, I’m the type of person who can ignore the pain. Put it somewhere else and allow my body to just go there,” Usher also revealed. “But I always suffer. You can’t box, ride a bike for 20 miles in the heat—Georgia heat—and then go to the studio and rehearse. That’s not happening.”
Meanwhile, it looks as though Usher’s ex, Tameka Foster, is still diggin’ on what she no longer has. After seeing Ursh’s new bangin’ body of the cover of Men’s Heath, she tweeted one of the pics from the spread with the caption: “…. Well dizzzzam Usher!” and she did the @ thingy so he know she said it.
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here