Inside Usher is showcasing his personal training methods and how they helped sculpt his body. The “Confessions” singer has been worked hard to shape up for his role as Sugar Ray Leonard in “Hands of Stone.”
During that time he did a fitness shoot at Gleason’s Gym in Brooklyn this summer with the goal of getting down to Sugar Ray’s weight of 146.
“I train like an athlete every day, believe it or not,” Usher revealed.
He said he was previously at the weight of 180 and began cycling.
“Mentally, I’m the type of person who can ignore the pain. Put it somewhere else and allow my body to just go there,” Usher also revealed. “But I always suffer. You can’t box, ride a bike for 20 miles in the heat—Georgia heat—and then go to the studio and rehearse. That’s not happening.”
Meanwhile, it looks as though Usher’s ex, Tameka Foster, is still diggin’ on what she no longer has. After seeing Ursh’s new bangin’ body of the cover of Men’s Heath, she tweeted one of the pics from the spread with the caption: “…. Well dizzzzam Usher!” and she did the @ thingy so he know she said it.
- Of 10,000 Facebook Employees Only 1% Black - None Are Execs
- NFL Players' Crazy Answers Make for Hilarious 'Family Feud' (WATCH)
- Transgender Heckler Tells why She Interrupted Pres. Obama
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here