*Being a world traveler, Rihanna, like a lot travelers, likes to keep a memento from the various places she visits.
Well, RiRi is in New Zealand as part of her “Diamonds” world tour and while there, she got herself inked with a traditional Maori tattoo which, instead of a needle, involves a chisel, ink pigment and a mallet. Ouch!
In a video uploaded by Tiki Taane, a New Zealander musician and tattoo artist who worked on the “We Found Love” singer with tattooist Inia Taylor, Rihanna is seen grimacing as little arrows are hammered into her right hand.
As Black Voices noted, the 25-year-old already has over a dozen tattoos, including the goddess Isis on her chest, music notes on her ankle, stars on her back and a gun on her rib cage.
The video below shows blood and may be difficult for some to watch:
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here