*Being a world traveler, Rihanna, like a lot travelers, likes to keep a memento from the various places she visits.
Well, RiRi is in New Zealand as part of her “Diamonds” world tour and while there, she got herself inked with a traditional Maori tattoo which, instead of a needle, involves a chisel, ink pigment and a mallet. Ouch!
In a video uploaded by Tiki Taane, a New Zealander musician and tattoo artist who worked on the “We Found Love” singer with tattooist Inia Taylor, Rihanna is seen grimacing as little arrows are hammered into her right hand.
As Black Voices noted, the 25-year-old already has over a dozen tattoos, including the goddess Isis on her chest, music notes on her ankle, stars on her back and a gun on her rib cage.
The video below shows blood and may be difficult for some to watch:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here