*Being a world traveler, Rihanna, like a lot travelers, likes to keep a memento from the various places she visits.
Well, RiRi is in New Zealand as part of her “Diamonds” world tour and while there, she got herself inked with a traditional Maori tattoo which, instead of a needle, involves a chisel, ink pigment and a mallet. Ouch!
In a video uploaded by Tiki Taane, a New Zealander musician and tattoo artist who worked on the “We Found Love” singer with tattooist Inia Taylor, Rihanna is seen grimacing as little arrows are hammered into her right hand.
As Black Voices noted, the 25-year-old already has over a dozen tattoos, including the goddess Isis on her chest, music notes on her ankle, stars on her back and a gun on her rib cage.
The video below shows blood and may be difficult for some to watch:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here