*Being a world traveler, Rihanna, like a lot travelers, likes to keep a memento from the various places she visits.
Well, RiRi is in New Zealand as part of her “Diamonds” world tour and while there, she got herself inked with a traditional Maori tattoo which, instead of a needle, involves a chisel, ink pigment and a mallet. Ouch!
In a video uploaded by Tiki Taane, a New Zealander musician and tattoo artist who worked on the “We Found Love” singer with tattooist Inia Taylor, Rihanna is seen grimacing as little arrows are hammered into her right hand.
As Black Voices noted, the 25-year-old already has over a dozen tattoos, including the goddess Isis on her chest, music notes on her ankle, stars on her back and a gun on her rib cage.
The video below shows blood and may be difficult for some to watch:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here