*Being a world traveler, Rihanna, like a lot travelers, likes to keep a memento from the various places she visits.
Well, RiRi is in New Zealand as part of her “Diamonds” world tour and while there, she got herself inked with a traditional Maori tattoo which, instead of a needle, involves a chisel, ink pigment and a mallet. Ouch!
In a video uploaded by Tiki Taane, a New Zealander musician and tattoo artist who worked on the “We Found Love” singer with tattooist Inia Taylor, Rihanna is seen grimacing as little arrows are hammered into her right hand.
As Black Voices noted, the 25-year-old already has over a dozen tattoos, including the goddess Isis on her chest, music notes on her ankle, stars on her back and a gun on her rib cage.
The video below shows blood and may be difficult for some to watch:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here