The self-absorbed, spotlight-seeking couple recently went public with their engagement, and Kim has even been spotted wearing a 15 karat blinged-out diamond ring bought for her by West, reports have confirmed.
Williams hasn’t been shy with her criticism of Kim and Kanye’s romance, claiming that marriage between the two was unlikely to occur. She even plans to make good on her promise to “eat a crow” once the pair walks down the aisle. There’s only one catch–the marriage must last 73 days, Wendy says, that’s one more day than Kim’s union to former husband and current NBA big man Kris Humphreys.
“I’ve always said that Kim and Kanye will never get married,” she says. Williams goes on to quickly add “And I said if they do get married, I will eat crow.”
Looks like Wendy might be stuffing her face with the ominous bird a lot sooner than anyone could’ve anticipated.
Do you guys think she’ll cook it first?
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here