The self-absorbed, spotlight-seeking couple recently went public with their engagement, and Kim has even been spotted wearing a 15 karat blinged-out diamond ring bought for her by West, reports have confirmed.
Williams hasn’t been shy with her criticism of Kim and Kanye’s romance, claiming that marriage between the two was unlikely to occur. She even plans to make good on her promise to “eat a crow” once the pair walks down the aisle. There’s only one catch–the marriage must last 73 days, Wendy says, that’s one more day than Kim’s union to former husband and current NBA big man Kris Humphreys.
“I’ve always said that Kim and Kanye will never get married,” she says. Williams goes on to quickly add “And I said if they do get married, I will eat crow.”
Looks like Wendy might be stuffing her face with the ominous bird a lot sooner than anyone could’ve anticipated.
Do you guys think she’ll cook it first?
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here