The self-absorbed, spotlight-seeking couple recently went public with their engagement, and Kim has even been spotted wearing a 15 karat blinged-out diamond ring bought for her by West, reports have confirmed.
Williams hasn’t been shy with her criticism of Kim and Kanye’s romance, claiming that marriage between the two was unlikely to occur. She even plans to make good on her promise to “eat a crow” once the pair walks down the aisle. There’s only one catch–the marriage must last 73 days, Wendy says, that’s one more day than Kim’s union to former husband and current NBA big man Kris Humphreys.
“I’ve always said that Kim and Kanye will never get married,” she says. Williams goes on to quickly add “And I said if they do get married, I will eat crow.”
Looks like Wendy might be stuffing her face with the ominous bird a lot sooner than anyone could’ve anticipated.
Do you guys think she’ll cook it first? 🙂
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here