The self-absorbed, spotlight-seeking couple recently went public with their engagement, and Kim has even been spotted wearing a 15 karat blinged-out diamond ring bought for her by West, reports have confirmed.
Williams hasn’t been shy with her criticism of Kim and Kanye’s romance, claiming that marriage between the two was unlikely to occur. She even plans to make good on her promise to “eat a crow” once the pair walks down the aisle. There’s only one catch–the marriage must last 73 days, Wendy says, that’s one more day than Kim’s union to former husband and current NBA big man Kris Humphreys.
“I’ve always said that Kim and Kanye will never get married,” she says. Williams goes on to quickly add “And I said if they do get married, I will eat crow.”
Looks like Wendy might be stuffing her face with the ominous bird a lot sooner than anyone could’ve anticipated.
Do you guys think she’ll cook it first?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here