*Antwain Alexander, an 11-year-old Detroit Pistons fan, had one goal when he attended last week’s game against the New York Knicks – attract the arena’s dance cam.
“He had been trying to get that dance cam to be on him throughout the whole entire game,” his father, Pastor Alexander, told ABC News.
The cameraman finally gave Antwain his moment and then, unaware that he was making history, cut from Antwain to Shannon Sailes, 46, an arena usher famous for dancing in the aisles during games.
“He was, like, doing his moves and everything, and then they went back to me and I stood up and I said, ‘Come on!'” Antwain said.
“It was time for me to step up,” Sailes said. “This is my house, you know.” And step up, he did. The pair’s dance-off has gone viral, and while no one has officially declared a winner, both competitors remained magnanimous towards their rival.
“He’s so good at dancing,” Antwain said of Sailes, though he noted that, “I brought my A game.”
“Overall,” Sailes told ABC News, “he’s a young man, talented, got so much going for himself. He’s the winner.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Natalie Cole Cancels Fall Tour, Cites 'Medical Procedure'
- Donald Sterling Spotted Cursing Out Girlfriend at LA Restaurant
- Tyler Perry Reveals ‘Future Home of Tyler Perry Studios’ (Pic)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Offers A YEAR of 'Paid Leave' for New Moms and Dads
- Melanie Liburd Joins ‘Game of Thrones’ as The Red Priestess
- Rihanna Hosts Art Gallery Reveal of New Album Cover & Title (Pic)
- Michelle Obama Will Appear on Disney's 'Doc McStuffins'
- Fox News’ Rupert Murdoch Suggests Obama Isn’t a ‘Real Black President’; Apologizes Amid Backlash
- Michel’le Gets Personal with Thinkfactory for New BioPic Partnership
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here