*Alfonso Ribeiro’s wife Angela has reportedly flown to Australia to be by his side after the actor suffered his third meltdown while filming the reality show “I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!”
The former “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” star has broken down in tears three times within a week as the pressure of life under 24-hour watch in a rainforest takes its toll.
He wept within hours of entering the camp when he was forced to confront deadly scorpions and leap from a helicopter, and two further emotional moments have left some viewers fearing for his state of mind.
Ribeiro, who became a father just weeks before entering the British survival show, was seen earlier this week sobbing and telling his fellow contestants, “I don’t know how much more I can take. I don’t want to quit but…”
Now it has emerged his wife Angela traveled to Australia on Sunday with their one-month-old son Alfonso, Jr. – known as “AJ” – and is ready to welcome her husband the moment his stint in the jungle ends.
Ribeiro is among a group of stars – including Olympic gold medallist Rebecca Adlington, former Westlife singer Kian Egan, and six-times world snooker champion Steve Davis – who are spending three weeks camped in an Australian rainforest. They have to take part in daily stomach-churning endurance tests to earn food for their campmates.
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Her N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here