*Alfonso Ribeiro’s wife Angela has reportedly flown to Australia to be by his side after the actor suffered his third meltdown while filming the reality show “I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!”
The former “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” star has broken down in tears three times within a week as the pressure of life under 24-hour watch in a rainforest takes its toll.
He wept within hours of entering the camp when he was forced to confront deadly scorpions and leap from a helicopter, and two further emotional moments have left some viewers fearing for his state of mind.
Ribeiro, who became a father just weeks before entering the British survival show, was seen earlier this week sobbing and telling his fellow contestants, “I don’t know how much more I can take. I don’t want to quit but…”
Now it has emerged his wife Angela traveled to Australia on Sunday with their one-month-old son Alfonso, Jr. – known as “AJ” – and is ready to welcome her husband the moment his stint in the jungle ends.
Ribeiro is among a group of stars – including Olympic gold medallist Rebecca Adlington, former Westlife singer Kian Egan, and six-times world snooker champion Steve Davis – who are spending three weeks camped in an Australian rainforest. They have to take part in daily stomach-churning endurance tests to earn food for their campmates.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here