*Well alrighty then!
It was just a few days ago that we were all wondering if the “Glee” star could even finish the completion because of her knee problems. Well obviously she hung in there and result was obviously well worth the effort.
It’s also worth nothing that this is the fifth mirror ball trophy for Hough.
If you missed it, the three finalists — Riley and Hough, Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff and Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke — were joined by the eliminated cast members. Each ousted couple performed one of their most popular routines during the two-hour finale.
Tuesday night, as NJ.com’s Janelle Griffith reported, the three remaining couples competed in the 24-Hour Dance Fusion contest, which required them to combine two styles they received at the end of Monday’s episode. This was especially difficult because each couple had less than a day to choreograph and rehearse two entirely different routines. The scores from this dance were added to Monday’s totals and the viewer votes from last night to determine the winner.
Interestingly, during the show’s opening, Hough speculated the finale could be decided by viewer votes and he was right.
“It might not be about the highest scorers … it might not be about the dances at all,” he said.
An elated Amber Riley had this to say about her win:
“No matter your size or color…. you can do whatever, whatever, whatever you put your mind to!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here