*It’s no secret that Arsenio Hall‘s late night return to TV after 24 years isn’t exactly a ratings monster.
It’s not exactly clear at this point what the factors are keeping the show from flourishing. But one thing they’ve got to do is promote, promote, promote.
That’s why earlier this week, Roland Martin, on “NewsOne Now,” spoke with Hall about the ratings slump. Hall believes if urban America got behind his show, he would be able to thrive.
“It’s a crowded market,” he said. “There are too many Jimmies in late night, and if urban American supports my show, I could survive in a crowded market.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here