*It’s no secret that Arsenio Hall‘s late night return to TV after 24 years isn’t exactly a ratings monster.
It’s not exactly clear at this point what the factors are keeping the show from flourishing. But one thing they’ve got to do is promote, promote, promote.
That’s why earlier this week, Roland Martin, on “NewsOne Now,” spoke with Hall about the ratings slump. Hall believes if urban America got behind his show, he would be able to thrive.
“It’s a crowded market,” he said. “There are too many Jimmies in late night, and if urban American supports my show, I could survive in a crowded market.”
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here