*A federal appeals court has upheld a ruling to forcibly medicate the incarcerated ex-boyfriend of rapper Lil’ Kim so he can competently stand trial for the murders of six people.
Damion Hardy, who suffers from schizophrenia, was arrested in 2004 on suspicion of leading a violent drug gang which was allegedly responsible for a series of slayings in Brooklyn.
Earlier this year, a Brooklyn judge gave permission for authorities to administer anti-psychotic drugs to Hardy so his case could proceed to trial.
His lawyer appealed the decision, but a three-judge panel dismissed the challenge in court this week, and agreed medication was necessary because Hardy had also been attacking guards and inmates, according to the New York Daily News.
The 39-year-old, who previously shared a home with Lil’ Kim in New Jersey, faces the death penalty if convicted of the murder charges.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here