*A federal appeals court has upheld a ruling to forcibly medicate the incarcerated ex-boyfriend of rapper Lil’ Kim so he can competently stand trial for the murders of six people.
Damion Hardy, who suffers from schizophrenia, was arrested in 2004 on suspicion of leading a violent drug gang which was allegedly responsible for a series of slayings in Brooklyn.
Earlier this year, a Brooklyn judge gave permission for authorities to administer anti-psychotic drugs to Hardy so his case could proceed to trial.
His lawyer appealed the decision, but a three-judge panel dismissed the challenge in court this week, and agreed medication was necessary because Hardy had also been attacking guards and inmates, according to the New York Daily News.
The 39-year-old, who previously shared a home with Lil’ Kim in New Jersey, faces the death penalty if convicted of the murder charges.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here