*A federal appeals court has upheld a ruling to forcibly medicate the incarcerated ex-boyfriend of rapper Lil’ Kim so he can competently stand trial for the murders of six people.
Damion Hardy, who suffers from schizophrenia, was arrested in 2004 on suspicion of leading a violent drug gang which was allegedly responsible for a series of slayings in Brooklyn.
Earlier this year, a Brooklyn judge gave permission for authorities to administer anti-psychotic drugs to Hardy so his case could proceed to trial.
His lawyer appealed the decision, but a three-judge panel dismissed the challenge in court this week, and agreed medication was necessary because Hardy had also been attacking guards and inmates, according to the New York Daily News.
The 39-year-old, who previously shared a home with Lil’ Kim in New Jersey, faces the death penalty if convicted of the murder charges.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Mystery Surrounds South African Child in Chris Rock’s Family
- Suspect Arrested in Shooting of Five #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Minneapolis
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here