*A federal appeals court has upheld a ruling to forcibly medicate the incarcerated ex-boyfriend of rapper Lil’ Kim so he can competently stand trial for the murders of six people.
Damion Hardy, who suffers from schizophrenia, was arrested in 2004 on suspicion of leading a violent drug gang which was allegedly responsible for a series of slayings in Brooklyn.
Earlier this year, a Brooklyn judge gave permission for authorities to administer anti-psychotic drugs to Hardy so his case could proceed to trial.
His lawyer appealed the decision, but a three-judge panel dismissed the challenge in court this week, and agreed medication was necessary because Hardy had also been attacking guards and inmates, according to the New York Daily News.
The 39-year-old, who previously shared a home with Lil’ Kim in New Jersey, faces the death penalty if convicted of the murder charges.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday Surrounded by Celebs and Well Wishers
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here