*As we’ve reported, Dawn Robinson, one of the former members of the most dynamic female R&B groups of the 90s, En Vogue and stars on TV One’s “R&B Divas: LA.”
And while we get a glimpse of who she is, we get to see that sexy, sultry side of her manifest in relationships, as she puts herself on the market.
“It’s very surprising and I’m happy where I’m at,” she said, adding that she is dating right now, but wouldn’t say whom. “That’s a part of who I am and I’m happy that I’m dating someone. I’m in a very happy relationship. It’s brand new for me, but there’s so much more to life than who I’m dating and what I wear.”
But that’s not all, she’s interested in making a family.
“I want a child. That’s part of the show as well,” the 44-year-old singer said. “I haven’t had children, so that’s a part of my story that I want people to see.”
Learn more about Dawn Robinson via this interview with Path:
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here