*As we’ve reported, Dawn Robinson, one of the former members of the most dynamic female R&B groups of the 90s, En Vogue and stars on TV One’s “R&B Divas: LA.”
And while we get a glimpse of who she is, we get to see that sexy, sultry side of her manifest in relationships, as she puts herself on the market.
“It’s very surprising and I’m happy where I’m at,” she said, adding that she is dating right now, but wouldn’t say whom. “That’s a part of who I am and I’m happy that I’m dating someone. I’m in a very happy relationship. It’s brand new for me, but there’s so much more to life than who I’m dating and what I wear.”
But that’s not all, she’s interested in making a family.
“I want a child. That’s part of the show as well,” the 44-year-old singer said. “I haven’t had children, so that’s a part of my story that I want people to see.”
Learn more about Dawn Robinson via this interview with Path:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here