*As we’ve reported, Dawn Robinson, one of the former members of the most dynamic female R&B groups of the 90s, En Vogue and stars on TV One’s “R&B Divas: LA.”
And while we get a glimpse of who she is, we get to see that sexy, sultry side of her manifest in relationships, as she puts herself on the market.
“It’s very surprising and I’m happy where I’m at,” she said, adding that she is dating right now, but wouldn’t say whom. “That’s a part of who I am and I’m happy that I’m dating someone. I’m in a very happy relationship. It’s brand new for me, but there’s so much more to life than who I’m dating and what I wear.”
But that’s not all, she’s interested in making a family.
“I want a child. That’s part of the show as well,” the 44-year-old singer said. “I haven’t had children, so that’s a part of my story that I want people to see.”
Learn more about Dawn Robinson via this interview with Path:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here