*Michael Jackson’s ex-wife Debbie Rowe is lashing out at Conrad Murray over comments he said about her during a recent interview with “60 Minutes Australia,” — and she tells TMZ she’ll gladly buy a particularly lethal bullet to help end the doctor’s life.
Rowe took issue with Murray’s comment that he and Michael used to joke that neither would want to have sex with her.
Rowe fired back to TMZ, saying she believes within 18 months, “A Jackson fan will shoot him dead, and I’d buy the bullet.” Rowe added, “I wouldn’t shoot him but I’d buy the bullet … a hollowpoint.”
Rowe continued, “If I had a dog as ugly as him [Murray] I’d shave its ass, make it walk backwards and put a wig on it.” And, she says, “It takes 2 to f**k and there’s not enough alcohol in the world.”
Rowe, who raises horses on her ranch, says, “At least I can breed. He can’t even write prescriptions anymore.”
She’s also indignant that Murray is claiming MJ took his own life by injecting himself with the fatal dose of Propofol while Murray was out of the room. She says, “It’s so disgusting he’s trashing the dead. The jury sure didn’t buy his story.”
View Murray’s “60 Minutes Australia” interview below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here