*Michael Jackson’s ex-wife Debbie Rowe is lashing out at Conrad Murray over comments he said about her during a recent interview with “60 Minutes Australia,” — and she tells TMZ she’ll gladly buy a particularly lethal bullet to help end the doctor’s life.
Rowe took issue with Murray’s comment that he and Michael used to joke that neither would want to have sex with her.
Rowe fired back to TMZ, saying she believes within 18 months, “A Jackson fan will shoot him dead, and I’d buy the bullet.” Rowe added, “I wouldn’t shoot him but I’d buy the bullet … a hollowpoint.”
Rowe continued, “If I had a dog as ugly as him [Murray] I’d shave its ass, make it walk backwards and put a wig on it.” And, she says, “It takes 2 to f**k and there’s not enough alcohol in the world.”
Rowe, who raises horses on her ranch, says, “At least I can breed. He can’t even write prescriptions anymore.”
She’s also indignant that Murray is claiming MJ took his own life by injecting himself with the fatal dose of Propofol while Murray was out of the room. She says, “It’s so disgusting he’s trashing the dead. The jury sure didn’t buy his story.”
View Murray’s “60 Minutes Australia” interview below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here