*Fired from Prime Prep Academy — a school he co-founded — after locking horns with one of their officials during a heated faculty meeting, TMZ obtained docs that show Deion Sanders was given a Class C citation for misdemeanor assault. The citation carries no jail time, but does impose a $500 fine.
Sanders won’t go down without a fight though, and plans to go to court and battle for justice because he insists he never assaulted Kevin Jefferson and he intends to prove it.
In his statement to police … Jefferson says Sanders got in his face and “grabbed [him] by the collar and pushed him into the wall hurting the right side of his back” … before other staff members stepped in to stop the fight.
According to Dallas PD … Deion now has two choices — he can either pay the fine – or contest the assault citation in Dallas City Court.
Sanders has chosen option number two; but not before adding …
“I wish Mr. Jefferson well in his paper chase. I will continue to support our teachers, students and parents to ensure academic and personal success at Prime Prep.”
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here