*Former basketball star Dennis Rodman can add another title to his collection – this one courtesy of GQ magazine, which has announced he has topped its new Least Influential Celebrity of 2013 list.
Editors at the publication have compiled a list of the 25 stars who they believe are uninspiring to the general public, noting that this year “has been a bad year for impotent megalomaniacs.”
Rodman, who has garnered attention for his controversial friendship with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, was referred to by editors as a “Q-list celebrity willing to commit borderline treason just to hang out with a dictator who himself aspires to be a Q-list celebrity.”
Embattled chef Paula Deen comes in at number two following her racial slur controversy this summer, and politician Anthony Weiner rounds out the top three thanks to his “sexting” scandal.
Meanwhile, pop star Miley Cyrus, who turned 21 years old on Saturday (23Nov13), ranks sixth on the list for her provocative and racy performances over the past few months.
The magazine states, “Miley spent the entire year foam-finger-blasting herself, licking sledgehammers, and basically trying every inane strategy she could think of to rile up America’s few remaining pearl clutchers. What’s sad is that it totally worked.”
Also making the list are Will Smith and his family, Justin Bieber, Ryan Reynolds and President Barack Obama at number 17.
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here