*Solange recently shared a story about how her sister Beyonce and Kelly Rowland once confronted a boy who was bullying her in middle school.
She told Hot 97 host Angie Martinez: “When I was in seventh or eighth grade I used the [fame] card. Because there was this one kid who was so obnoxious, he was constantly kinda bullying.
“I wrote petitions to get this kid out of school. I really couldn’t stand this kid. His name was Brandon, I remember that.
“One day, and ‘No, No, No’ had just come out, the remix with Wyclef, and I did say, ‘My sister’s gonna come here and you’re gonna be really surprised who she is.’ Because I’d been telling my sister and Kelly, ‘Y’all gotta come check this kid.’”
When Beyonce and Kelly did go into school to see what’s what, Solange says the look on the kid’s face was priceless.
“They pulled up and I will never forget the face that Brandon made,” she said. “It wasn’t just because they were coming to beat him up, it was Destiny’s Child coming to beat him up! I loved it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here