*Solange recently shared a story about how her sister Beyonce and Kelly Rowland once confronted a boy who was bullying her in middle school.
She told Hot 97 host Angie Martinez: “When I was in seventh or eighth grade I used the [fame] card. Because there was this one kid who was so obnoxious, he was constantly kinda bullying.
“I wrote petitions to get this kid out of school. I really couldn’t stand this kid. His name was Brandon, I remember that.
“One day, and ‘No, No, No’ had just come out, the remix with Wyclef, and I did say, ‘My sister’s gonna come here and you’re gonna be really surprised who she is.’ Because I’d been telling my sister and Kelly, ‘Y’all gotta come check this kid.’”
When Beyonce and Kelly did go into school to see what’s what, Solange says the look on the kid’s face was priceless.
“They pulled up and I will never forget the face that Brandon made,” she said. “It wasn’t just because they were coming to beat him up, it was Destiny’s Child coming to beat him up! I loved it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- 'Black-ish' Ep. 3, 'Dr. Hell No' Highlights Healthcare Fear Among Black Men
- Beyonce, Jay Z Renting $45 Million Mansion, Suing Clothing Retailer
- EUR Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Law & Order: SVU' (Watch)
- Stephon Marbury Blasts MJ for ‘Kids Getting Killed’ Over Air Jordans
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here