*Solange recently shared a story about how her sister Beyonce and Kelly Rowland once confronted a boy who was bullying her in middle school.
She told Hot 97 host Angie Martinez: “When I was in seventh or eighth grade I used the [fame] card. Because there was this one kid who was so obnoxious, he was constantly kinda bullying.
“I wrote petitions to get this kid out of school. I really couldn’t stand this kid. His name was Brandon, I remember that.
“One day, and ‘No, No, No’ had just come out, the remix with Wyclef, and I did say, ‘My sister’s gonna come here and you’re gonna be really surprised who she is.’ Because I’d been telling my sister and Kelly, ‘Y’all gotta come check this kid.’”
When Beyonce and Kelly did go into school to see what’s what, Solange says the look on the kid’s face was priceless.
“They pulled up and I will never forget the face that Brandon made,” she said. “It wasn’t just because they were coming to beat him up, it was Destiny’s Child coming to beat him up! I loved it.”
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here