*Solange recently shared a story about how her sister Beyonce and Kelly Rowland once confronted a boy who was bullying her in middle school.
She told Hot 97 host Angie Martinez: “When I was in seventh or eighth grade I used the [fame] card. Because there was this one kid who was so obnoxious, he was constantly kinda bullying.
“I wrote petitions to get this kid out of school. I really couldn’t stand this kid. His name was Brandon, I remember that.
“One day, and ‘No, No, No’ had just come out, the remix with Wyclef, and I did say, ‘My sister’s gonna come here and you’re gonna be really surprised who she is.’ Because I’d been telling my sister and Kelly, ‘Y’all gotta come check this kid.’”
When Beyonce and Kelly did go into school to see what’s what, Solange says the look on the kid’s face was priceless.
“They pulled up and I will never forget the face that Brandon made,” she said. “It wasn’t just because they were coming to beat him up, it was Destiny’s Child coming to beat him up! I loved it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here