*Solange recently shared a story about how her sister Beyonce and Kelly Rowland once confronted a boy who was bullying her in middle school.
She told Hot 97 host Angie Martinez: “When I was in seventh or eighth grade I used the [fame] card. Because there was this one kid who was so obnoxious, he was constantly kinda bullying.
“I wrote petitions to get this kid out of school. I really couldn’t stand this kid. His name was Brandon, I remember that.
“One day, and ‘No, No, No’ had just come out, the remix with Wyclef, and I did say, ‘My sister’s gonna come here and you’re gonna be really surprised who she is.’ Because I’d been telling my sister and Kelly, ‘Y’all gotta come check this kid.’”
When Beyonce and Kelly did go into school to see what’s what, Solange says the look on the kid’s face was priceless.
“They pulled up and I will never forget the face that Brandon made,” she said. “It wasn’t just because they were coming to beat him up, it was Destiny’s Child coming to beat him up! I loved it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here