*“The Talk” co-host Sheryl Underwood has landed a new afternoon radio show called “Sheryl Underwood In The Afternoon.”
The show airs on The Juice FM 107.3 (WJUC) in Toledo, Ohio, in which Underwood couldn’t be happier about.
“I am excited and proud to be working in Toledo, especially at this station. I feel like I’ve got new friends and a new family. I’m looking forward to being on the radio again. I’ve wanted to do this for a while. I believe that there is room on the radio for diverse voices,” said Underwood.
Underwood has a long history as a radio personality. She is featured as a contributor on the nationally syndicated “Steve Harvey Morning Show,” and before that she worked on the “Tom Joyner Morning Show.” She has also had her own show on Jamie Foxx’s The Foxxhole channel on SiriusXM satellite radio.
“The radio experience that I had with the ‘Tom Joyner Morning Show,’ and hosting ‘The Sheryl Underwood Show’ on “Jamie Foxx’s The Foxxhole” as well as my current role as a contributor on ‘The Steve Harvey Morning Show,’ have brought me to this place,” she added.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Mariah Carey Celebrates Christmas, Talks Motherhood/Co-Parenting with Steve Harvey
- Ex Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested at Kansas Casino
- Vain or Not? Diddy Stays Youthful With Wrinkle-Free Method (Watch)
- ‘Creed’s Ryan Coogler and Tessa Thompson Reveal Their Favorite ‘Rocky’ Film
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- St. Louis Rams Receiver Stedman Baily Shot Twice in the Head
- Yuck Factor :( Guess Where This Woman Got the Yeast to Make Sourdough Bread?
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here