*“The Talk” co-host Sheryl Underwood has landed a new afternoon radio show called “Sheryl Underwood In The Afternoon.”
The show airs on The Juice FM 107.3 (WJUC) in Toledo, Ohio, in which Underwood couldn’t be happier about.
“I am excited and proud to be working in Toledo, especially at this station. I feel like I’ve got new friends and a new family. I’m looking forward to being on the radio again. I’ve wanted to do this for a while. I believe that there is room on the radio for diverse voices,” said Underwood.
Underwood has a long history as a radio personality. She is featured as a contributor on the nationally syndicated “Steve Harvey Morning Show,” and before that she worked on the “Tom Joyner Morning Show.” She has also had her own show on Jamie Foxx’s The Foxxhole channel on SiriusXM satellite radio.
“The radio experience that I had with the ‘Tom Joyner Morning Show,’ and hosting ‘The Sheryl Underwood Show’ on “Jamie Foxx’s The Foxxhole” as well as my current role as a contributor on ‘The Steve Harvey Morning Show,’ have brought me to this place,” she added.
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here