*“The Talk” co-host Sheryl Underwood has landed a new afternoon radio show called “Sheryl Underwood In The Afternoon.”
The show airs on The Juice FM 107.3 (WJUC) in Toledo, Ohio, in which Underwood couldn’t be happier about.
“I am excited and proud to be working in Toledo, especially at this station. I feel like I’ve got new friends and a new family. I’m looking forward to being on the radio again. I’ve wanted to do this for a while. I believe that there is room on the radio for diverse voices,” said Underwood.
Underwood has a long history as a radio personality. She is featured as a contributor on the nationally syndicated “Steve Harvey Morning Show,” and before that she worked on the “Tom Joyner Morning Show.” She has also had her own show on Jamie Foxx’s The Foxxhole channel on SiriusXM satellite radio.
“The radio experience that I had with the ‘Tom Joyner Morning Show,’ and hosting ‘The Sheryl Underwood Show’ on “Jamie Foxx’s The Foxxhole” as well as my current role as a contributor on ‘The Steve Harvey Morning Show,’ have brought me to this place,” she added.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here