*“The Talk” co-host Sheryl Underwood has landed a new afternoon radio show called “Sheryl Underwood In The Afternoon.”
The show airs on The Juice FM 107.3 (WJUC) in Toledo, Ohio, in which Underwood couldn’t be happier about.
“I am excited and proud to be working in Toledo, especially at this station. I feel like I’ve got new friends and a new family. I’m looking forward to being on the radio again. I’ve wanted to do this for a while. I believe that there is room on the radio for diverse voices,” said Underwood.
Underwood has a long history as a radio personality. She is featured as a contributor on the nationally syndicated “Steve Harvey Morning Show,” and before that she worked on the “Tom Joyner Morning Show.” She has also had her own show on Jamie Foxx’s The Foxxhole channel on SiriusXM satellite radio.
“The radio experience that I had with the ‘Tom Joyner Morning Show,’ and hosting ‘The Sheryl Underwood Show’ on “Jamie Foxx’s The Foxxhole” as well as my current role as a contributor on ‘The Steve Harvey Morning Show,’ have brought me to this place,” she added.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here