*“The Talk” co-host Sheryl Underwood has landed a new afternoon radio show called “Sheryl Underwood In The Afternoon.”
The show airs on The Juice FM 107.3 (WJUC) in Toledo, Ohio, in which Underwood couldn’t be happier about.
“I am excited and proud to be working in Toledo, especially at this station. I feel like I’ve got new friends and a new family. I’m looking forward to being on the radio again. I’ve wanted to do this for a while. I believe that there is room on the radio for diverse voices,” said Underwood.
Underwood has a long history as a radio personality. She is featured as a contributor on the nationally syndicated “Steve Harvey Morning Show,” and before that she worked on the “Tom Joyner Morning Show.” She has also had her own show on Jamie Foxx’s The Foxxhole channel on SiriusXM satellite radio.
“The radio experience that I had with the ‘Tom Joyner Morning Show,’ and hosting ‘The Sheryl Underwood Show’ on “Jamie Foxx’s The Foxxhole” as well as my current role as a contributor on ‘The Steve Harvey Morning Show,’ have brought me to this place,” she added.
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here