*Oh boy. No matter how you slice it, this is not a good look.
Apparently, the eldest son of plastic surgeon Dr. Brian Evans and dermatologist Dr. Susan Evans has accused his father of sexually abusing his younger siblings. TMZ has learned that the three younger kids will now be separated from their older brother.
According to a request for a temporary restraining order/TRO, filed by Brian and Susan’s 12-year-old son on Oct. 15 … Brian touched his 6-year-old son’s penis — and also touched the genitals of their 8-year-old twin daughters.
Further, the eldest son claims Brian “hit me in the face, dragged me for 2 rooms” and threatened to kill the kids and their mom. According to the TRO request, this went down in Oct. 2012 … a full year before the TRO was filed.
Brian Evans’ attorneys adamantly deny the accusations and say that they have been investigated and disproved by authorities.
The court previously issued a major modification of child custody, which granted Brian legal custody of all 4 children, and physical custody of the three youngest ones. The hand-off was scheduled for this past Friday morning in L.A. County Family court.
The order also prohibits Susan from having any contact — “in person, by telephone, text, email, or otherwise” — with the 3 kids for the next 30 days. The oldest son will continue living with Susan.
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here