It looks like Dr. Dre and his attorneys may have met their match with the Dirty.com in their efforts to try and get the infamous site to remove information posted on the site by a third party that claims the married with children renowned music producer and creator of Beats headphones is having an affair with a model named Kili Anderson. By the way, she’s being described as a “big booty video vixen.”
In any event, Dre and his legal team threatened the site with a cease and desist letter — demanding it remove blog posts claiming the good doctor is plotting to leave his wife for the model.
TheDirty.com even posted pics of a house they supposedly screwed in together, and a huge ring Dre allegedly gave her.
OK, that brings us to today where TheDirty’s lawyer, David Gringas has fired back at Dr. Dre and his legal team in a rather sarcastic and almost non-legal way, reports TMZ:
Dre’s lawyer fired off a letter to TheDirty, and we’ve obtained the response from the website’s lawyer, and it’s priceless.
David Gingras, Esq., begins by saying, “Back in the ’80s I personally destroyed many subwoofers blasting N.W.A.’s ‘F**k Tha Police’ in my car in the high school parking lot.”
Gingras goes on to say what a fan he is … and then goes on a very sarcastic attack.
First, the lawyer challenges Dre’s claim that the story is false: “Bill Clinton and Monica what’s-her-name both denied having sexual relations. Of course, they were both lying. Same thing with Lance Armstrong.” And then he jokes, “Other than O.J. Simpson, who was clearly framed, history is filled with examples of people who make mistakes and lie about them to cover it up.”
The hired gun goes on and on, making jokes about people in Eastern Kentucky — “cue banjo music,” trashing a court decision from that region that makes it seem Dre has a case. The lawyer wrote, “If you believe the Kentucky court’s decision [it’s compelling] … I also have a fabulous ocean-front unicorn ranch here in Arizona that you might want to buy.”
Bottom line — TheDirty’s lawyer says the posts in question were comments from users, and the website isn’t responsible.
Unfortunately for Dre and other cheaters (and non-cheaters, too, for that matter) that’s the law. It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out.
You can read the full letter from the TheDirty.com’s attorney, HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here