*Dr. Dre’s legal has fired off a cease and desist letter to TheDirty.com demanding it remove blog posts claiming the producer is planning to leave his wife for video vixen Kili Anderson, reports TMZ.
The website even posted pics of a home purported to be their love nest, and a huge ring Dre allegedly gave her.
Dre says the stories are not true and he’s demanding The Dirty immediately delete the posts and apologize … or else.
According to TMZ, The Dirty is refusing to back down.
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here