*Dr. Dre’s legal has fired off a cease and desist letter to TheDirty.com demanding it remove blog posts claiming the producer is planning to leave his wife for video vixen Kili Anderson, reports TMZ.
The website even posted pics of a home purported to be their love nest, and a huge ring Dre allegedly gave her.
Dre says the stories are not true and he’s demanding The Dirty immediately delete the posts and apologize … or else.
According to TMZ, The Dirty is refusing to back down.
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here