*Dr. Dre’s legal has fired off a cease and desist letter to TheDirty.com demanding it remove blog posts claiming the producer is planning to leave his wife for video vixen Kili Anderson, reports TMZ.
The website even posted pics of a home purported to be their love nest, and a huge ring Dre allegedly gave her.
Dre says the stories are not true and he’s demanding The Dirty immediately delete the posts and apologize … or else.
According to TMZ, The Dirty is refusing to back down.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here