*NBA star and super dad, Dwyane Wade has been at the forefront of fatherhood since filing for divorce from Siohvaughn Wade and gaining full time custody of his boys.
Now he’s partnering with hip hop artist Lecrae (pictured below) to promote his reality with the launch of the National Campaign “This Is Fatherhood.”
The campaign will commence with its first “Fatherhood Challenge,” which will include a real competition between fathers.
Dads will submit a song, photo, video or an essay that answers, “What does fatherhood mean to me.”
The contest is underway. Winners will receive cash prizes and a trip to Washington D.C.
The contest was created to help promote awareness surrounding the issues of fatherhood.
Learn more at This is Fatherhood.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here