*NBA star and super dad, Dwyane Wade has been at the forefront of fatherhood since filing for divorce from Siohvaughn Wade and gaining full time custody of his boys.
Now he’s partnering with hip hop artist Lecrae (pictured below) to promote his reality with the launch of the National Campaign “This Is Fatherhood.”
The campaign will commence with its first “Fatherhood Challenge,” which will include a real competition between fathers.
Dads will submit a song, photo, video or an essay that answers, “What does fatherhood mean to me.”
The contest is underway. Winners will receive cash prizes and a trip to Washington D.C.
The contest was created to help promote awareness surrounding the issues of fatherhood.
Learn more at This is Fatherhood.
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here