*NBA star and super dad, Dwyane Wade has been at the forefront of fatherhood since filing for divorce from Siohvaughn Wade and gaining full time custody of his boys.
Now he’s partnering with hip hop artist Lecrae (pictured below) to promote his reality with the launch of the National Campaign “This Is Fatherhood.”
The campaign will commence with its first “Fatherhood Challenge,” which will include a real competition between fathers.
Dads will submit a song, photo, video or an essay that answers, “What does fatherhood mean to me.”
The contest is underway. Winners will receive cash prizes and a trip to Washington D.C.
The contest was created to help promote awareness surrounding the issues of fatherhood.
Learn more at This is Fatherhood.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here