*NBA star and super dad, Dwyane Wade has been at the forefront of fatherhood since filing for divorce from Siohvaughn Wade and gaining full time custody of his boys.
Now he’s partnering with hip hop artist Lecrae (pictured below) to promote his reality with the launch of the National Campaign “This Is Fatherhood.”
The campaign will commence with its first “Fatherhood Challenge,” which will include a real competition between fathers.
Dads will submit a song, photo, video or an essay that answers, “What does fatherhood mean to me.”
The contest is underway. Winners will receive cash prizes and a trip to Washington D.C.
The contest was created to help promote awareness surrounding the issues of fatherhood.
Learn more at This is Fatherhood.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here