*NBA star and super dad, Dwyane Wade has been at the forefront of fatherhood since filing for divorce from Siohvaughn Wade and gaining full time custody of his boys.
Now he’s partnering with hip hop artist Lecrae (pictured below) to promote his reality with the launch of the National Campaign “This Is Fatherhood.”
The campaign will commence with its first “Fatherhood Challenge,” which will include a real competition between fathers.
Dads will submit a song, photo, video or an essay that answers, “What does fatherhood mean to me.”
The contest is underway. Winners will receive cash prizes and a trip to Washington D.C.
The contest was created to help promote awareness surrounding the issues of fatherhood.
Learn more at This is Fatherhood.
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here