- JANELLE MONAE – As thanks for The Electric Lady, one of the coolest albums we’ve heard in years, and for her powerhouse performance on SNL. She might be the brightest star in the music universe at the moment.
- CHIWETEL EJIOFOR – Since 12 Years a Slave is one of the heaviest – and greatest – movies we’ve ever seen, with Ejiofor’s remarkable performance right at the heart of it. We can only hand out virtual treats here; let’s just hope the Academy awards him with a golden one come Oscar time.
- DAVID ORTIZ – Because that playoff season? That was just amazing. Good job, Papi, and thanks for lifting the spirits of one of our greatest cities.
- LEE DANIELS and FOREST WHITAKER – Speaking of Oscars, how great would it be if it was a Whitaker – Ejiofor face-off for the big prize next year?
- KERRY WASHINGTON – It’s only right, since Scandal is such a delicious treat for all of us every week. Plus, she deserves a little extra food – she’s eating for two these days! (Congratulations to you, by the way)
BARACK OBAMA – Because after battling with these numbskull Republicans for the last few months – and with the promise of many more epic encounters to come – he’ll need all the candy he can get. Go ahead and dip into that orange pumpkin full of Kit Kats and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. You’re gonna need some sugar therapy.
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here