*When pictures of Eve and her man came out, there was a sweep of questions that came along with it; whether it was quietly in the homes of observant fans, or in blogs across the Net.
But the bottom line is, she’s doing the interracial thing and is proud of it. In fact, she’s been quite forward about making some babies with her boyfriend.
“I don’t want them to see color. I never did,” said 34-year-old Philly native said in an interview withVibe Vixen. “I grew up in the hood and my mother was very good at it not being a black thing, even though I grew up around all black people. I want them to want to know everything about all kinds of races.”
She recently told theGrio that she’s surprised interracial dating is still a topic these days.
“At this point it still annoys me that race is such a big issue in 2013,” Eve said in the interview. “Like, get over it.”
She also pointed to celebrity couples like Kanye West and Kim Kardashian who are doing their interracial thing and by now, it’s a taboo of the past. Besides that, she wonders why people make such a fuss about Black women dating outside their ethnic group.
“What the f**k is the problem?” Eve says, referring to Kardashian and West. “She’s not black. They’re not the same race, but no one says a thing.”
“I don’t understand it,” she adds. “Black men have been doing it for years.”
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here