*When pictures of Eve and her man came out, there was a sweep of questions that came along with it; whether it was quietly in the homes of observant fans, or in blogs across the Net.
But the bottom line is, she’s doing the interracial thing and is proud of it. In fact, she’s been quite forward about making some babies with her boyfriend.
“I don’t want them to see color. I never did,” said 34-year-old Philly native said in an interview withVibe Vixen. “I grew up in the hood and my mother was very good at it not being a black thing, even though I grew up around all black people. I want them to want to know everything about all kinds of races.”
She recently told theGrio that she’s surprised interracial dating is still a topic these days.
“At this point it still annoys me that race is such a big issue in 2013,” Eve said in the interview. “Like, get over it.”
She also pointed to celebrity couples like Kanye West and Kim Kardashian who are doing their interracial thing and by now, it’s a taboo of the past. Besides that, she wonders why people make such a fuss about Black women dating outside their ethnic group.
“What the f**k is the problem?” Eve says, referring to Kardashian and West. “She’s not black. They’re not the same race, but no one says a thing.”
“I don’t understand it,” she adds. “Black men have been doing it for years.”
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here