*Fat Joe got an early release from jail in time to spend Thanksgiving holiday with his family.
The rapper, real name Joseph Cartagena, was on lockdown in Miami after he pleaded guilty to tax evasion charges. He owed $718,038 in back taxes from 2007 through 2010, according to reports.
On August 26 of this year, Joe turned himself in to Miami’s Federal Detention Center to serve a four month sentence. But according to an Instagram post Wednesday by “All I Do Is Win” producer DJ Nasty, Joe was been released early—right in time for Thanksgiving dinner.
Watch an Instagram video of Joe surprising his daughter below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here