*Fat Joe got an early release from jail in time to spend Thanksgiving holiday with his family.
The rapper, real name Joseph Cartagena, was on lockdown in Miami after he pleaded guilty to tax evasion charges. He owed $718,038 in back taxes from 2007 through 2010, according to reports.
On August 26 of this year, Joe turned himself in to Miami’s Federal Detention Center to serve a four month sentence. But according to an Instagram post Wednesday by “All I Do Is Win” producer DJ Nasty, Joe was been released early—right in time for Thanksgiving dinner.
Watch an Instagram video of Joe surprising his daughter below.
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here