*Fat Joe got an early release from jail in time to spend Thanksgiving holiday with his family.
The rapper, real name Joseph Cartagena, was on lockdown in Miami after he pleaded guilty to tax evasion charges. He owed $718,038 in back taxes from 2007 through 2010, according to reports.
On August 26 of this year, Joe turned himself in to Miami’s Federal Detention Center to serve a four month sentence. But according to an Instagram post Wednesday by “All I Do Is Win” producer DJ Nasty, Joe was been released early—right in time for Thanksgiving dinner.
Watch an Instagram video of Joe surprising his daughter below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here