*Fat Joe got an early release from jail in time to spend Thanksgiving holiday with his family.
The rapper, real name Joseph Cartagena, was on lockdown in Miami after he pleaded guilty to tax evasion charges. He owed $718,038 in back taxes from 2007 through 2010, according to reports.
On August 26 of this year, Joe turned himself in to Miami’s Federal Detention Center to serve a four month sentence. But according to an Instagram post Wednesday by “All I Do Is Win” producer DJ Nasty, Joe was been released early—right in time for Thanksgiving dinner.
Watch an Instagram video of Joe surprising his daughter below.
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here