*Fat Joe got an early release from jail in time to spend Thanksgiving holiday with his family.
The rapper, real name Joseph Cartagena, was on lockdown in Miami after he pleaded guilty to tax evasion charges. He owed $718,038 in back taxes from 2007 through 2010, according to reports.
On August 26 of this year, Joe turned himself in to Miami’s Federal Detention Center to serve a four month sentence. But according to an Instagram post Wednesday by “All I Do Is Win” producer DJ Nasty, Joe was been released early—right in time for Thanksgiving dinner.
Watch an Instagram video of Joe surprising his daughter below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here