The “Being Mary Jane” star recently posted Instagram pics of herself with golden blonde shoulder-length tresses with the caption, “New Day, New Job …New Do.”
The new job she is referring to is a starring role in the upcoming Chris Rock film, “Finally Famous.” In the movie, she portrays Rock’s scheming fiancée, who sets out to become famous by getting Chris’ character to marry her on national television.
Union doesn’t just use Instagram to debut new hair looks; she relies on selfies to find the perfecting strokes of beauty when tossling her tresses and putting her best face forward. “This is when selfies go right,” Union told People.com. “You can experiment with your phone for a family event or something like that. I can do my own hair and makeup and not look completely crazy.”
But like most women, Gabrielle does admit to getting by with a little help from her friends. She shared a beauty tip from pal Sanaa Lathan; which gave her face a flawless finish for a recent awards event.
“Sanaa Lathan is one of my best friends and she believes there’s no such thing as too much blush,” Union continues. So that night, “I used a Sanaa trick where I used a ton of blush. Provided it’s not too deep for your skin tone, your face can generally hold more [color] in a well-lit area, like a red carpet.”
With friends like Sanaa Lathan, who needs makeup artists?
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here