*According to a press release, the legendary Gladys Knight, her husband, and members of her family will be heading to reality TV to star in “Knight Life With Gladys,” an Entertainment One special, on December 28 at 10 pm ET/PST on OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network.
Gladys Knight is one of the most legendary musical artists of our time, but she’s also much more than that. She is a tough businesswoman, entrepreneur, actress, humanitarian and, most importantly, a wife, mother and grandmother.
In this special, Knight is feeling the pressures of both work and life. Her family, especially her husband, needs her and she is pushed to the limits while recording a new album, being on tour, having a song in a blockbuster film and, on top of it all, opening a restaurant. Her chaotic work schedule is taking a toll on her personal life, but we will follow her as she works her magic to juggle it all.
The show is produced by Entertainment One (eOne) with Tara Long serving as executive producer. John Morayniss and Steve Walker also serve as executive producers.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here