*The thriller “The Boy Next Door” has added “CSI: NY” actor Hill Harper in a supporting role, according to “The Hollywood Reporter.”
The film stars Jennifer Lopez as a newly separated mother who finds herself attracted to the teenage boy who moves in next door and befriends her son. But when she wants to stop their illicit romance, he’s not ready to let her go.
Ryan Guzman will play the boy next door. Kristin Chenoweth will play Lopez’s best friend, and John Corbett will play her ex-husband.
Harper will play a principal at Guzman’s character’s school, sources tell THR.
Rob Cohen will direct the microbudget thriller, and Benny Medina is serving as one of the producers. The film is currently in production.
Harper is best known for his role as Dr. Sheldon Hawkes on CSI: NY. He currently stars on USA’s “Covert Affairs” as CIA station chief Calder Michaels. He’s also written several books, including four New York Times best-sellers: Letters to a Young Brother, Letters to a Young Sister, The Conversation and The Wealth Cure.
Harper’s latest book, Letters to an Incarcerated Brother, was released in November.
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here