*The thriller “The Boy Next Door” has added “CSI: NY” actor Hill Harper in a supporting role, according to “The Hollywood Reporter.”
The film stars Jennifer Lopez as a newly separated mother who finds herself attracted to the teenage boy who moves in next door and befriends her son. But when she wants to stop their illicit romance, he’s not ready to let her go.
Ryan Guzman will play the boy next door. Kristin Chenoweth will play Lopez’s best friend, and John Corbett will play her ex-husband.
Harper will play a principal at Guzman’s character’s school, sources tell THR.
Rob Cohen will direct the microbudget thriller, and Benny Medina is serving as one of the producers. The film is currently in production.
Harper is best known for his role as Dr. Sheldon Hawkes on CSI: NY. He currently stars on USA’s “Covert Affairs” as CIA station chief Calder Michaels. He’s also written several books, including four New York Times best-sellers: Letters to a Young Brother, Letters to a Young Sister, The Conversation and The Wealth Cure.
Harper’s latest book, Letters to an Incarcerated Brother, was released in November.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here