*The thriller “The Boy Next Door” has added “CSI: NY” actor Hill Harper in a supporting role, according to “The Hollywood Reporter.”
The film stars Jennifer Lopez as a newly separated mother who finds herself attracted to the teenage boy who moves in next door and befriends her son. But when she wants to stop their illicit romance, he’s not ready to let her go.
Ryan Guzman will play the boy next door. Kristin Chenoweth will play Lopez’s best friend, and John Corbett will play her ex-husband.
Harper will play a principal at Guzman’s character’s school, sources tell THR.
Rob Cohen will direct the microbudget thriller, and Benny Medina is serving as one of the producers. The film is currently in production.
Harper is best known for his role as Dr. Sheldon Hawkes on CSI: NY. He currently stars on USA’s “Covert Affairs” as CIA station chief Calder Michaels. He’s also written several books, including four New York Times best-sellers: Letters to a Young Brother, Letters to a Young Sister, The Conversation and The Wealth Cure.
Harper’s latest book, Letters to an Incarcerated Brother, was released in November.
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here