*The thriller “The Boy Next Door” has added “CSI: NY” actor Hill Harper in a supporting role, according to “The Hollywood Reporter.”
The film stars Jennifer Lopez as a newly separated mother who finds herself attracted to the teenage boy who moves in next door and befriends her son. But when she wants to stop their illicit romance, he’s not ready to let her go.
Ryan Guzman will play the boy next door. Kristin Chenoweth will play Lopez’s best friend, and John Corbett will play her ex-husband.
Harper will play a principal at Guzman’s character’s school, sources tell THR.
Rob Cohen will direct the microbudget thriller, and Benny Medina is serving as one of the producers. The film is currently in production.
Harper is best known for his role as Dr. Sheldon Hawkes on CSI: NY. He currently stars on USA’s “Covert Affairs” as CIA station chief Calder Michaels. He’s also written several books, including four New York Times best-sellers: Letters to a Young Brother, Letters to a Young Sister, The Conversation and The Wealth Cure.
Harper’s latest book, Letters to an Incarcerated Brother, was released in November.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here