*Ladies (and gents if its your thang!) you now have our permission to drool. PEOPLE magazine has just released The Sexiest Man Alive issue, and boy do they have some eye-candy inside.
While Maroon 5 frontman and “The Voice” star Adam Levine took the top honor for 2013, some pretty hunky brothers also made the highly coveted list.
“Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom” actor Idris Elba, “12 Years A Slave” star Chiwetel Ejiofor (pictured above), “Frutivale Station” hottie Michael B. Jordan, Brooklyn Nine-Nine star Terry Crews, Blair Underwood, David Oyelowo, Hill Harper and Dancing With the Stars’ Corbin Bleu represented for the actors.
Also on the pages were Miami Heat star LeBron James and singer John Legend, who both became married men in 2013.
Fortysomething cuties Pharrell, Tyson Beckford and Jamie Foxx earned spots on the list as well, proving that some men only get sexier with age.
Singer and former host of The Voice, Usher, with those sexy dimples of his, makes a return appearance to the list this year too.
Congrats to the fellas!
Heart palpitations aside, was there anyone you feel should’ve made the cut, but didn’t?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here