*Ladies (and gents if its your thang!) you now have our permission to drool. PEOPLE magazine has just released The Sexiest Man Alive issue, and boy do they have some eye-candy inside.
While Maroon 5 frontman and “The Voice” star Adam Levine took the top honor for 2013, some pretty hunky brothers also made the highly coveted list.
“Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom” actor Idris Elba, “12 Years A Slave” star Chiwetel Ejiofor (pictured above), “Frutivale Station” hottie Michael B. Jordan, Brooklyn Nine-Nine star Terry Crews, Blair Underwood, David Oyelowo, Hill Harper and Dancing With the Stars’ Corbin Bleu represented for the actors.
Also on the pages were Miami Heat star LeBron James and singer John Legend, who both became married men in 2013.
Fortysomething cuties Pharrell, Tyson Beckford and Jamie Foxx earned spots on the list as well, proving that some men only get sexier with age.
Singer and former host of The Voice, Usher, with those sexy dimples of his, makes a return appearance to the list this year too.
Congrats to the fellas!
Heart palpitations aside, was there anyone you feel should’ve made the cut, but didn’t?
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here