*Ladies (and gents if its your thang!) you now have our permission to drool. PEOPLE magazine has just released The Sexiest Man Alive issue, and boy do they have some eye-candy inside.
While Maroon 5 frontman and “The Voice” star Adam Levine took the top honor for 2013, some pretty hunky brothers also made the highly coveted list.
“Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom” actor Idris Elba, “12 Years A Slave” star Chiwetel Ejiofor (pictured above), “Frutivale Station” hottie Michael B. Jordan, Brooklyn Nine-Nine star Terry Crews, Blair Underwood, David Oyelowo, Hill Harper and Dancing With the Stars’ Corbin Bleu represented for the actors.
Also on the pages were Miami Heat star LeBron James and singer John Legend, who both became married men in 2013.
Fortysomething cuties Pharrell, Tyson Beckford and Jamie Foxx earned spots on the list as well, proving that some men only get sexier with age.
Singer and former host of The Voice, Usher, with those sexy dimples of his, makes a return appearance to the list this year too.
Congrats to the fellas!
Heart palpitations aside, was there anyone you feel should’ve made the cut, but didn’t?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here