*Ladies (and gents if its your thang!) you now have our permission to drool. PEOPLE magazine has just released The Sexiest Man Alive issue, and boy do they have some eye-candy inside.
While Maroon 5 frontman and “The Voice” star Adam Levine took the top honor for 2013, some pretty hunky brothers also made the highly coveted list.
“Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom” actor Idris Elba, “12 Years A Slave” star Chiwetel Ejiofor (pictured above), “Frutivale Station” hottie Michael B. Jordan, Brooklyn Nine-Nine star Terry Crews, Blair Underwood, David Oyelowo, Hill Harper and Dancing With the Stars’ Corbin Bleu represented for the actors.
Also on the pages were Miami Heat star LeBron James and singer John Legend, who both became married men in 2013.
Fortysomething cuties Pharrell, Tyson Beckford and Jamie Foxx earned spots on the list as well, proving that some men only get sexier with age.
Singer and former host of The Voice, Usher, with those sexy dimples of his, makes a return appearance to the list this year too.
Congrats to the fellas!
Heart palpitations aside, was there anyone you feel should’ve made the cut, but didn’t?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here