*Hours after news broke that MSNBC had canceled Alec Baldwin’s short-lived talk show, “Up Late,” in light of the controversy surrounding his latest alleged use of a homophobic slur, comedian Joan Rivers defended the actor’s comments to TMZ.com.
“Everybody just relax,” Rivers said to the camera, before dropping a string of racial epithets directed at every race and sexuality.
“Everybody is either a wop, a nigger, a kike, a chink…,” she began. She didn’t stop until she hit every ethnic group.
She closed by telling every ethnic group to be glad we live in America and to “stop being so uptight.”
“And this [message] goes for the Indians, both dot and feather,” she concluded.
Watch her entire rant below:
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here