*Hours after news broke that MSNBC had canceled Alec Baldwin’s short-lived talk show, “Up Late,” in light of the controversy surrounding his latest alleged use of a homophobic slur, comedian Joan Rivers defended the actor’s comments to TMZ.com.
“Everybody just relax,” Rivers said to the camera, before dropping a string of racial epithets directed at every race and sexuality.
“Everybody is either a wop, a nigger, a kike, a chink…,” she began. She didn’t stop until she hit every ethnic group.
She closed by telling every ethnic group to be glad we live in America and to “stop being so uptight.”
“And this [message] goes for the Indians, both dot and feather,” she concluded.
Watch her entire rant below:
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here