*Hours after news broke that MSNBC had canceled Alec Baldwin’s short-lived talk show, “Up Late,” in light of the controversy surrounding his latest alleged use of a homophobic slur, comedian Joan Rivers defended the actor’s comments to TMZ.com.
“Everybody just relax,” Rivers said to the camera, before dropping a string of racial epithets directed at every race and sexuality.
“Everybody is either a wop, a nigger, a kike, a chink…,” she began. She didn’t stop until she hit every ethnic group.
She closed by telling every ethnic group to be glad we live in America and to “stop being so uptight.”
“And this [message] goes for the Indians, both dot and feather,” she concluded.
Watch her entire rant below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here