*Hours after news broke that MSNBC had canceled Alec Baldwin’s short-lived talk show, “Up Late,” in light of the controversy surrounding his latest alleged use of a homophobic slur, comedian Joan Rivers defended the actor’s comments to TMZ.com.
“Everybody just relax,” Rivers said to the camera, before dropping a string of racial epithets directed at every race and sexuality.
“Everybody is either a wop, a nigger, a kike, a chink…,” she began. She didn’t stop until she hit every ethnic group.
She closed by telling every ethnic group to be glad we live in America and to “stop being so uptight.”
“And this [message] goes for the Indians, both dot and feather,” she concluded.
Watch her entire rant below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here