*Hours after news broke that MSNBC had canceled Alec Baldwin’s short-lived talk show, “Up Late,” in light of the controversy surrounding his latest alleged use of a homophobic slur, comedian Joan Rivers defended the actor’s comments to TMZ.com.
“Everybody just relax,” Rivers said to the camera, before dropping a string of racial epithets directed at every race and sexuality.
“Everybody is either a wop, a nigger, a kike, a chink…,” she began. She didn’t stop until she hit every ethnic group.
She closed by telling every ethnic group to be glad we live in America and to “stop being so uptight.”
“And this [message] goes for the Indians, both dot and feather,” she concluded.
Watch her entire rant below:
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here