*As always, “Oprah’s Next Chapter” is something to look forward to.
This coming Sunday’s edition is no exception because it features Kenneth “Baybyface” Edmonds.
Oprah hangs with “Face” at his Los Angeles home and discusses, among other things, his upcoming duets album with Toni Braxton, Love, Marriage & Divorce (out in February).
In the interview, Babyface reveals the stories behind his biggest hits, his process for creating music, the current state of the industry as well as his fiancé.
He also talks about his very public divorce with ex-wife Tracy Edmonds and the affect it had on his children.
Be sure to watch Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” this Sunday, November 24 at 9pm ET/PT.
In the meantime, check out a couple of clips from the show:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here