*As always, “Oprah’s Next Chapter” is something to look forward to.
This coming Sunday’s edition is no exception because it features Kenneth “Baybyface” Edmonds.
Oprah hangs with “Face” at his Los Angeles home and discusses, among other things, his upcoming duets album with Toni Braxton, Love, Marriage & Divorce (out in February).
In the interview, Babyface reveals the stories behind his biggest hits, his process for creating music, the current state of the industry as well as his fiancé.
He also talks about his very public divorce with ex-wife Tracy Edmonds and the affect it had on his children.
Be sure to watch Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” this Sunday, November 24 at 9pm ET/PT.
In the meantime, check out a couple of clips from the show:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here