*As always, “Oprah’s Next Chapter” is something to look forward to.
This coming Sunday’s edition is no exception because it features Kenneth “Baybyface” Edmonds.
Oprah hangs with “Face” at his Los Angeles home and discusses, among other things, his upcoming duets album with Toni Braxton, Love, Marriage & Divorce (out in February).
In the interview, Babyface reveals the stories behind his biggest hits, his process for creating music, the current state of the industry as well as his fiancé.
He also talks about his very public divorce with ex-wife Tracy Edmonds and the affect it had on his children.
Be sure to watch Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” this Sunday, November 24 at 9pm ET/PT.
In the meantime, check out a couple of clips from the show:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here