*As always, “Oprah’s Next Chapter” is something to look forward to.
This coming Sunday’s edition is no exception because it features Kenneth “Baybyface” Edmonds.
Oprah hangs with “Face” at his Los Angeles home and discusses, among other things, his upcoming duets album with Toni Braxton, Love, Marriage & Divorce (out in February).
In the interview, Babyface reveals the stories behind his biggest hits, his process for creating music, the current state of the industry as well as his fiancé.
He also talks about his very public divorce with ex-wife Tracy Edmonds and the affect it had on his children.
Be sure to watch Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” this Sunday, November 24 at 9pm ET/PT.
In the meantime, check out a couple of clips from the show:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Hot Rumor: The Entire ‘L&HH: Atlanta’ Cast Has Been Fired!
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here