*It’s official, Kanye West is pleading NOT guilty of assaulting a photog last July at LAX
Blair Berk, Kanye’s legal eagle, entered the not guilty plea on his behalf in court this morning. The photographer in question, Daniel Ramos, was repped by Gloria Alred.
In the case, Kanye West was charged with criminal battery and attempted grand theft after allegedly attacking the photo man at the airport and grabbing his camera.
If convicted of both misdemeanors … Kanye faces a maximum of 1 year in jail.
The photographer has also sued Kanye in civil court for assault and battery.
Back in January Chris and Frank went at it outside a recording studio. The building was damaged and Sha’Keir Duarte — Frank’s cousin — claimed he was kicked and beaten by one of Brown’s bodyguards. Duarte sued Chris in August for his injuries.
Now, according to TMZ, Chris Brown is claiming Duarte provoked the fight by threatening to kill him. In the countersuit Chris claims Duarte kicked and punched him.
It’s a little hard to believe, but Brown, of all people, given his rep for violence, swears he attempted to avoid the confrontation “with the aggressive and hostile Mr. Duarte.”
Breezy says it’s all about a shakedown for $$$, saying Duarte’s demand for $2 million is crazy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here