*It’s official, Kanye West is pleading NOT guilty of assaulting a photog last July at LAX
Blair Berk, Kanye’s legal eagle, entered the not guilty plea on his behalf in court this morning. The photographer in question, Daniel Ramos, was repped by Gloria Alred.
In the case, Kanye West was charged with criminal battery and attempted grand theft after allegedly attacking the photo man at the airport and grabbing his camera.
If convicted of both misdemeanors … Kanye faces a maximum of 1 year in jail.
The photographer has also sued Kanye in civil court for assault and battery.
Back in January Chris and Frank went at it outside a recording studio. The building was damaged and Sha’Keir Duarte — Frank’s cousin — claimed he was kicked and beaten by one of Brown’s bodyguards. Duarte sued Chris in August for his injuries.
Now, according to TMZ, Chris Brown is claiming Duarte provoked the fight by threatening to kill him. In the countersuit Chris claims Duarte kicked and punched him.
It’s a little hard to believe, but Brown, of all people, given his rep for violence, swears he attempted to avoid the confrontation “with the aggressive and hostile Mr. Duarte.”
Breezy says it’s all about a shakedown for $$$, saying Duarte’s demand for $2 million is crazy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here