*Kanye West has slammed the CEO of online retailer Zappos, saying he has some nerve trying to give him fashion advice.
Speaking in a podcast with Bret Easton Ellis, Kanye launched into an angry tirade about Zappos head Tony Hsieh, who he met with during a recent trip to Las Vegas to discuss a potential collaboration.
“I got into this giant argument with the head of Zappos that he’s trying to tell me what I need to focus on. Meanwhile, he sells all this s**t product to everybody, his whole thing is based off of selling s**t product,” said Ye.
This follows the rapper’s rant against Louis Vuitton, despite having designed a sneaker collection for the high-end brand in the past and referring to himself as the “Louis Vuitton Don.”
He said: “If I had the opportunity to design for Louis Vuitton now I wouldn’t, because the prices are just too extreme. I don’t want to use my message to have kids saving up that much to be a part of what the ideas are. That’s the problem to me with luxury.”
However, Kanye – who has since approached popular store Gap for a more purse-friendly collaboration, but “couldn’t get past the politics” – remains a big fan of Yves Saint Laurent’s creative director Hedi Slimane, who he believes makes some “nice s**t.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here