*Kanye West has slammed the CEO of online retailer Zappos, saying he has some nerve trying to give him fashion advice.
Speaking in a podcast with Bret Easton Ellis, Kanye launched into an angry tirade about Zappos head Tony Hsieh, who he met with during a recent trip to Las Vegas to discuss a potential collaboration.
“I got into this giant argument with the head of Zappos that he’s trying to tell me what I need to focus on. Meanwhile, he sells all this s**t product to everybody, his whole thing is based off of selling s**t product,” said Ye.
This follows the rapper’s rant against Louis Vuitton, despite having designed a sneaker collection for the high-end brand in the past and referring to himself as the “Louis Vuitton Don.”
He said: “If I had the opportunity to design for Louis Vuitton now I wouldn’t, because the prices are just too extreme. I don’t want to use my message to have kids saving up that much to be a part of what the ideas are. That’s the problem to me with luxury.”
However, Kanye – who has since approached popular store Gap for a more purse-friendly collaboration, but “couldn’t get past the politics” – remains a big fan of Yves Saint Laurent’s creative director Hedi Slimane, who he believes makes some “nice s**t.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here