*Kanye West has slammed the CEO of online retailer Zappos, saying he has some nerve trying to give him fashion advice.
Speaking in a podcast with Bret Easton Ellis, Kanye launched into an angry tirade about Zappos head Tony Hsieh, who he met with during a recent trip to Las Vegas to discuss a potential collaboration.
“I got into this giant argument with the head of Zappos that he’s trying to tell me what I need to focus on. Meanwhile, he sells all this s**t product to everybody, his whole thing is based off of selling s**t product,” said Ye.
This follows the rapper’s rant against Louis Vuitton, despite having designed a sneaker collection for the high-end brand in the past and referring to himself as the “Louis Vuitton Don.”
He said: “If I had the opportunity to design for Louis Vuitton now I wouldn’t, because the prices are just too extreme. I don’t want to use my message to have kids saving up that much to be a part of what the ideas are. That’s the problem to me with luxury.”
However, Kanye – who has since approached popular store Gap for a more purse-friendly collaboration, but “couldn’t get past the politics” – remains a big fan of Yves Saint Laurent’s creative director Hedi Slimane, who he believes makes some “nice s**t.”
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here