*Kanye West has slammed the CEO of online retailer Zappos, saying he has some nerve trying to give him fashion advice.
Speaking in a podcast with Bret Easton Ellis, Kanye launched into an angry tirade about Zappos head Tony Hsieh, who he met with during a recent trip to Las Vegas to discuss a potential collaboration.
“I got into this giant argument with the head of Zappos that he’s trying to tell me what I need to focus on. Meanwhile, he sells all this s**t product to everybody, his whole thing is based off of selling s**t product,” said Ye.
This follows the rapper’s rant against Louis Vuitton, despite having designed a sneaker collection for the high-end brand in the past and referring to himself as the “Louis Vuitton Don.”
He said: “If I had the opportunity to design for Louis Vuitton now I wouldn’t, because the prices are just too extreme. I don’t want to use my message to have kids saving up that much to be a part of what the ideas are. That’s the problem to me with luxury.”
However, Kanye – who has since approached popular store Gap for a more purse-friendly collaboration, but “couldn’t get past the politics” – remains a big fan of Yves Saint Laurent’s creative director Hedi Slimane, who he believes makes some “nice s**t.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here