*Kanye West has slammed the CEO of online retailer Zappos, saying he has some nerve trying to give him fashion advice.
Speaking in a podcast with Bret Easton Ellis, Kanye launched into an angry tirade about Zappos head Tony Hsieh, who he met with during a recent trip to Las Vegas to discuss a potential collaboration.
“I got into this giant argument with the head of Zappos that he’s trying to tell me what I need to focus on. Meanwhile, he sells all this s**t product to everybody, his whole thing is based off of selling s**t product,” said Ye.
This follows the rapper’s rant against Louis Vuitton, despite having designed a sneaker collection for the high-end brand in the past and referring to himself as the “Louis Vuitton Don.”
He said: “If I had the opportunity to design for Louis Vuitton now I wouldn’t, because the prices are just too extreme. I don’t want to use my message to have kids saving up that much to be a part of what the ideas are. That’s the problem to me with luxury.”
However, Kanye – who has since approached popular store Gap for a more purse-friendly collaboration, but “couldn’t get past the politics” – remains a big fan of Yves Saint Laurent’s creative director Hedi Slimane, who he believes makes some “nice s**t.”
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here