We recently learned that she and new husband, Nnamdi Asomugha, are expecting their first child together; and now fans eager to know a bit more about the Scandal star will learn a few fun facts about Washington in the pages of the new Lucky; where she is barely recognizable on the cover, and makes an interesting comment about her engagement and wedding rings inside.
“I never wanted to have a ring that I would feel uncomfortable riding the subway with,” explained the mom-to-be. “My wedding band and engagement ring are the only things I can say that I wear every day, I pin them to my clothing on set. That way, I always have them with me.”
And just in case you thought Washington was one of those, “don’t even think I can cook” type of gals, fuggitaboutit. Girlfriend loves being in the kitchen around the holidays especially.
“My mother’s birthday is close to Christmas, and I like to cook around the holidays,” she said. “I have a brussels sprouts dish that I make,” she elaborates. “And my mom and I bake this Jamaican rum cake together.”
With a new baby on the way, this holiday season will be even more special for the couple.
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here