We recently learned that she and new husband, Nnamdi Asomugha, are expecting their first child together; and now fans eager to know a bit more about the Scandal star will learn a few fun facts about Washington in the pages of the new Lucky; where she is barely recognizable on the cover, and makes an interesting comment about her engagement and wedding rings inside.
“I never wanted to have a ring that I would feel uncomfortable riding the subway with,” explained the mom-to-be. “My wedding band and engagement ring are the only things I can say that I wear every day, I pin them to my clothing on set. That way, I always have them with me.”
And just in case you thought Washington was one of those, “don’t even think I can cook” type of gals, fuggitaboutit. Girlfriend loves being in the kitchen around the holidays especially.
“My mother’s birthday is close to Christmas, and I like to cook around the holidays,” she said. “I have a brussels sprouts dish that I make,” she elaborates. “And my mom and I bake this Jamaican rum cake together.”
With a new baby on the way, this holiday season will be even more special for the couple.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here