We recently learned that she and new husband, Nnamdi Asomugha, are expecting their first child together; and now fans eager to know a bit more about the Scandal star will learn a few fun facts about Washington in the pages of the new Lucky; where she is barely recognizable on the cover, and makes an interesting comment about her engagement and wedding rings inside.
“I never wanted to have a ring that I would feel uncomfortable riding the subway with,” explained the mom-to-be. “My wedding band and engagement ring are the only things I can say that I wear every day, I pin them to my clothing on set. That way, I always have them with me.”
And just in case you thought Washington was one of those, “don’t even think I can cook” type of gals, fuggitaboutit. Girlfriend loves being in the kitchen around the holidays especially.
“My mother’s birthday is close to Christmas, and I like to cook around the holidays,” she said. “I have a brussels sprouts dish that I make,” she elaborates. “And my mom and I bake this Jamaican rum cake together.”
With a new baby on the way, this holiday season will be even more special for the couple.
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here