We recently learned that she and new husband, Nnamdi Asomugha, are expecting their first child together; and now fans eager to know a bit more about the Scandal star will learn a few fun facts about Washington in the pages of the new Lucky; where she is barely recognizable on the cover, and makes an interesting comment about her engagement and wedding rings inside.
“I never wanted to have a ring that I would feel uncomfortable riding the subway with,” explained the mom-to-be. “My wedding band and engagement ring are the only things I can say that I wear every day, I pin them to my clothing on set. That way, I always have them with me.”
And just in case you thought Washington was one of those, “don’t even think I can cook” type of gals, fuggitaboutit. Girlfriend loves being in the kitchen around the holidays especially.
“My mother’s birthday is close to Christmas, and I like to cook around the holidays,” she said. “I have a brussels sprouts dish that I make,” she elaborates. “And my mom and I bake this Jamaican rum cake together.”
With a new baby on the way, this holiday season will be even more special for the couple.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here