kim kardashian*If you’re looking for a reason to hate on Kim Kardashian, we’ve got a good one for ya.

Kim K has come under fire because it was revealed her auction of her old clothes for charity is only giving 10 percent of the proceeds to charity.

Kanye West’s baby mama is auctioning off thousands of dollars worth of clothing and accessories on EBay to support the victims of Typhoon Haiyan.

“The proceeds will go directly to the communities they’re serving in the Philippines and will help typhoon survivors get access to medical care and ultimately save lives,” Kardashian wrote on her Celebuzz blog on Thursday. “My prayers and thoughts are with those affected by the typhoon.”

It should probably come as no surprise that the Twitter-verse went in on Kim for taking 90 percent of the funds and leaving only 10 percent for the typhoon victims.

Meanwhile, the EBay auction will be continue through Dec. 1.

The proceeds benefit International Medical Corps a humanitarian nonprofit organization that provides health care training and medical relief programs to those in need.