*Bravolebrity Kim Zolciak has just added two more members to her family.
Just in time for Thanksgiving, the former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star announced she has given birth to healthy twins.
“Guess what?!!! The TWINS have arrived!” she said in a colorful birth announcement posted on Instagram Monday. “We welcomed first a baby girl and second a handsome little boy. They are both healthy, and Kroy and I are so thankful!!”
Zolciak, 35, and husband Kroy Biermann, a defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons, are now the parents of six children, which prompted the new mother to joke, “We are officially the ‘Biermann Bunch’ now!”
In addition to the new twins, Zolciak is mom to daughters, Brielle, 16, and Ariana, 11, from a previous relationship, and sons Kroy Jr., 2, and Kash Kade, 15 months, with Biermann.
Thankfully, the “Don’t Be Tardy…” star, who has been documenting her pregnancy on Instagram, wasn’t tardy with her final selfie taken Nov. 18, writing, “I’m soooo over being pregnant!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here