*Bravolebrity Kim Zolciak has just added two more members to her family.
Just in time for Thanksgiving, the former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star announced she has given birth to healthy twins.
“Guess what?!!! The TWINS have arrived!” she said in a colorful birth announcement posted on Instagram Monday. “We welcomed first a baby girl and second a handsome little boy. They are both healthy, and Kroy and I are so thankful!!”
Zolciak, 35, and husband Kroy Biermann, a defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons, are now the parents of six children, which prompted the new mother to joke, “We are officially the ‘Biermann Bunch’ now!”
In addition to the new twins, Zolciak is mom to daughters, Brielle, 16, and Ariana, 11, from a previous relationship, and sons Kroy Jr., 2, and Kash Kade, 15 months, with Biermann.
Thankfully, the “Don’t Be Tardy…” star, who has been documenting her pregnancy on Instagram, wasn’t tardy with her final selfie taken Nov. 18, writing, “I’m soooo over being pregnant!”
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here