*Bravolebrity Kim Zolciak has just added two more members to her family.
Just in time for Thanksgiving, the former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star announced she has given birth to healthy twins.
“Guess what?!!! The TWINS have arrived!” she said in a colorful birth announcement posted on Instagram Monday. “We welcomed first a baby girl and second a handsome little boy. They are both healthy, and Kroy and I are so thankful!!”
Zolciak, 35, and husband Kroy Biermann, a defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons, are now the parents of six children, which prompted the new mother to joke, “We are officially the ‘Biermann Bunch’ now!”
In addition to the new twins, Zolciak is mom to daughters, Brielle, 16, and Ariana, 11, from a previous relationship, and sons Kroy Jr., 2, and Kash Kade, 15 months, with Biermann.
Thankfully, the “Don’t Be Tardy…” star, who has been documenting her pregnancy on Instagram, wasn’t tardy with her final selfie taken Nov. 18, writing, “I’m soooo over being pregnant!”
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here