*Bravolebrity Kim Zolciak has just added two more members to her family.
Just in time for Thanksgiving, the former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star announced she has given birth to healthy twins.
“Guess what?!!! The TWINS have arrived!” she said in a colorful birth announcement posted on Instagram Monday. “We welcomed first a baby girl and second a handsome little boy. They are both healthy, and Kroy and I are so thankful!!”
Zolciak, 35, and husband Kroy Biermann, a defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons, are now the parents of six children, which prompted the new mother to joke, “We are officially the ‘Biermann Bunch’ now!”
In addition to the new twins, Zolciak is mom to daughters, Brielle, 16, and Ariana, 11, from a previous relationship, and sons Kroy Jr., 2, and Kash Kade, 15 months, with Biermann.
Thankfully, the “Don’t Be Tardy…” star, who has been documenting her pregnancy on Instagram, wasn’t tardy with her final selfie taken Nov. 18, writing, “I’m soooo over being pregnant!”
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here