*Bravolebrity Kim Zolciak has just added two more members to her family.
Just in time for Thanksgiving, the former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star announced she has given birth to healthy twins.
“Guess what?!!! The TWINS have arrived!” she said in a colorful birth announcement posted on Instagram Monday. “We welcomed first a baby girl and second a handsome little boy. They are both healthy, and Kroy and I are so thankful!!”
Zolciak, 35, and husband Kroy Biermann, a defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons, are now the parents of six children, which prompted the new mother to joke, “We are officially the ‘Biermann Bunch’ now!”
In addition to the new twins, Zolciak is mom to daughters, Brielle, 16, and Ariana, 11, from a previous relationship, and sons Kroy Jr., 2, and Kash Kade, 15 months, with Biermann.
Thankfully, the “Don’t Be Tardy…” star, who has been documenting her pregnancy on Instagram, wasn’t tardy with her final selfie taken Nov. 18, writing, “I’m soooo over being pregnant!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here