Surely you recall Pebbles more than alluding to this on The Wendy Williams Show last week.
Hey, since none of us was there, we can’t agree or deny with anybody. But of course we do have an opinion: if a marriage is strong in the first place, no group is going to come between that!
“TLC wanted Pebbitone out of their lives and the only way they could get out was to file bankruptcy,” L.A. expressed during a past interview with New York Magazine.
Hmmm…so you’re saying they were just pretending to be bankrupt?
He went on to say, TLC was “one of the breaking points in my marriage.”
When radio host Frank Ski asked Pebbles whether or not she regretted bringing TLC to LaFace Records, she responded:
“I would not sign them to LaFace because what happened there, in my opinion, was horrific because you tore my family up with this. This tore my family up. Now my G-code kept me quiet, but it was a whole bunch of dirtiness.”
And of course, she continued to defend herself against allegations that she robbed TLC
“How do you take somebody’s money? Even if you think I’m a crook, I don’t have the money bag. Do you really think out of BMG, Arista, CLive Davis…Pebbles has the money bag? We’re at the bottom. Money flows from the top,”she said.
Sound bite? We thought so. Here ya go!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here